Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

It would not surprise me if some regressive monster decided to do some target shooting at the march Saturday.

You're an asshole for even bringing that up.
No i'm not. It's how you scum think. What better opportunity to ban more guns and take more freedom then having a liberal nut case shoot kids at the march? I'm sure the very thought of it gives all your kind a hard on.

And, more proof libs can't stand reality.
You are the one living in LaLa Land with ideas like that.
I am? Who's the troll who doesn't think a criminal can shoot up a large event?
DOPeralism -- When stupid just isn't stupid enough! Triple your efforts to be stupider!

A part of our electorate is being reduced to comic book beliefs. This is kind of scary. When Trump is gone, will they come back to themselves?

For #138 we suggest the radical idea of mixing in raw, green pumpkin seeds, especially when writing letters.

Yeah, but those were all grassroots movements.
This one is a fraud.

Sorry, it is entirely grassroots but we see your plan of action.

Dismiss all movements that you disagree with as some sort of a Deep State fraud.
Yep.
Using the same 3 spokeschildren.....and then using the terrorist-connected women's movement to spread it around the country.

#130 is a typical conservative, afraid to think outside the box. #130 would make a excellent fascist policeman.

Of course....because there's no greater time for gun manufacturers to profit off of you than after a mass shooting.

You disapprove of me protesting the protestors?

(BTW, the gun manufacturers already got their money, I'm just putting profits in the pockets of a local businessman)
You can protest all you want....this is America. I just chuckle at you proving my point that those who profit most from mass shootings are the NRA and gun manufacturers because of people like you.
Repeating the same lie doesn't make it true. It only points you out as a liar.
Every time one of you posters brag about sending money to the NRA and/or buying a new gun on one of these threads you just keep proving me right. :113:
The fact you refuse to acknowledge is that our actions have nothing to do with a school shooting, but instead, we react to an attempt by fascists to disarm us. Next lie.
Sure.....we can completely ignore that after mass shootings, many posters BRAG about buying more guns.....BRAG about sending money to the NRA......let's ignore all that......close our eyes, our ears.....and live in fear fear fear that the big bad HS students will grab our guns.

This one is a fraud.

Dismiss all movements that you disagree with as some sort of a Deep State fraud.
Yep.
Using the same 3 spokeschildren.....and then using the terrorist-connected women's movement to spread it around the country.
Frightening, isn't it? How your fellow Americans are standing up to gun violence and getting themselves heard.

A part of our electorate is being reduced to comic book beliefs. This is kind of scary. When Trump is gone, will they come back to themselves?

Don't think so OL - 20% of the population will always be stupid. They'll just look for a new Alt-Right leader to guide them and do their bidding.

No, there are minimally 20 of them making appearances all over the country.
If this is true who are they. Right now it's the bald lesbian and David Hogg. The other kid seems to have dropped out. And what gave them the idea that the NRA is responsible? They didn't think up that goofy shit by themselves.

This one is a fraud.

Yep.
Frightening, isn't it? How your fellow Americans are standing up to gun violence and getting themselves heard.
It's about friggin time. I could not believe how we sat back on our asses after Newtown.

This one is a fraud.

Yep.
It's about friggin time. I could not believe how we sat back on our asses after Newtown.
So basically Obama spent years doing nothing about the threat.

As a matter of fact he removed about 500,000 felons from the FBI watch list.....making sure their names wouldn't come up in a background check.

No, there are minimally 20 of them making appearances all over the country.
If this is true who are they. Right now it's the bald lesbian and David Hogg. The other kid seems to have dropped out. And what gave them the idea that the NRA is responsible? They didn't think up that goofy shit by themselves.

You're simply not paying attention nor have you watched the video

This is about HALF of them

These are the Florida students behind the movement to end gun violence

As a matter of fact he removed about 500,000 felons from the FBI watch list.....making sure their names wouldn't come up in a background check.

Oh please - Obama did nothing after Newtown? No, CONGRESS did nothing after Newtown.

You're a sad little man

You disapprove of me protesting the protestors?

(BTW, the gun manufacturers already got their money, I'm just putting profits in the pockets of a local businessman)
You can protest all you want....this is America. I just chuckle at you proving my point that those who profit most from mass shootings are the NRA and gun manufacturers because of people like you.
Every time one of you posters brag about sending money to the NRA and/or buying a new gun on one of these threads you just keep proving me right. :113:
The fact you refuse to acknowledge is that our actions have nothing to do with a school shooting, but instead, we react to an attempt by fascists to disarm us. Next lie.
Sure.....we can completely ignore that after mass shootings, many posters BRAG about buying more guns.....BRAG about sending money to the NRA......let's ignore all that......close our eyes, our ears.....and live in fear fear fear that the big bad HS students will grab our guns.
I wouldn't have thought one could come up with as twisted a lie as that, but I was wrong.

It would not surprise me if some regressive monster decided to do some target shooting at the march Saturday.

You're an asshole for even bringing that up.
No i'm not. It's how you scum think. What better opportunity to ban more guns and take more freedom then having a liberal nut case shoot kids at the march? I'm sure the very thought of it gives all your kind a hard on.

I see, a false flag operation organized by the kids upon themselves. Yes, we love carnage - just can't get enough.

:fu:
You know that the NRA and their blood cult followers are so frightened when they talk this "false flag" stuff.

Oh please - Obama did nothing after Newtown? No, CONGRESS did nothing after Newtown.

You're a sad little man
What Obama did do was make it harder for law abiding citizens to buy a gun......then preach about it.

But what did he do to stop the next attack?
Nothing.

He didn't improve security in our schools one bit. Instead he made sure more criminals were on our streets selling drugs, and instituted programs such as the "Promises" program that made sure Nicolas Cruz could stay at large and buy a gun.

I wouldn't have thought one could come up with as twisted a lie as that, but I was wrong.
So you deny that we have many posters here, since the Florida mass shooting, bragging about sending more money to the NRA and/or buying more guns?

Forum List

Back