Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

Repeating the same lie doesn't make it true. It only points you out as a liar.
Every time one of you posters brag about sending money to the NRA and/or buying a new gun on one of these threads you just keep proving me right. :113:
The fact you refuse to acknowledge is that our actions have nothing to do with a school shooting, but instead, we react to an attempt by fascists to disarm us. Next lie.
Sure.....we can completely ignore that after mass shootings, many posters BRAG about buying more guns.....BRAG about sending money to the NRA......let's ignore all that......close our eyes, our ears.....and live in fear fear fear that the big bad HS students will grab our guns.
I wouldn't have thought one could come up with as twisted a lie as that, but I was wrong.
So you deny that we have many posters here, since the Florida mass shooting, bragging about sending more money to the NRA and/or buying more guns?
Classic twist and spin fail, troll.

Those dumbshits didn't pay much attention in class when they were suppose to be learning about the Bill of Rights, were they?

Another example of how education is failing in the US.

It would not surprise me if some regressive monster decided to do some target shooting at the march Saturday.

You're an asshole for even bringing that up.
No i'm not. It's how you scum think. What better opportunity to ban more guns and take more freedom then having a liberal nut case shoot kids at the march? I'm sure the very thought of it gives all your kind a hard on.

I see, a false flag operation organized by the kids upon themselves. Yes, we love carnage - just can't get enough.

:fu:
You know that the NRA and their blood cult followers are so frightened when they talk this "false flag" stuff.
Yes, every time I see the term "false flag" I pee your pants.

So basically Obama spent years doing nothing about the threat.

As a matter of fact he removed about 500,000 felons from the FBI watch list.....making sure their names wouldn't come up in a background check.

Oh please - Obama did nothing after Newtown? No, CONGRESS did nothing after Newtown.

You're a sad little man
What Obama did do was make it harder for law abiding citizens to buy a gun......then preach about it.

But what did he do to stop the next attack?
Nothing.

He didn't improve security in our schools one bit. Instead he made sure more criminals were on our streets selling drugs, and instituted programs such as the "Promises" program that made sure Nicolas Cruz could stay at large and buy a gun.
What did Former President Obama do to make it harder for law-abiding citizens to buy a gun?

As a matter of fact he removed about 500,000 felons from the FBI watch list.....making sure their names wouldn't come up in a background check.

Oh please - Obama did nothing after Newtown? No, CONGRESS did nothing after Newtown.

You're a sad little man
What Obama did do was make it harder for law abiding citizens to buy a gun......then preach about it.

Nothing.

He didn't improve security in our schools one bit. Instead he made sure more criminals were on our streets selling drugs, and instituted programs such as the "Promises" program that made sure Nicolas Cruz could stay at large and buy a gun.
What did Former President Obama do to make it harder for law-abiding citizens to buy a gun?
Tell us, tell us!

You're a sad little man

Nothing.

Nothing - gotta just shake your head at this idiocy

It would not surprise me if some regressive monster decided to do some target shooting at the march Saturday.

You're an asshole for even bringing that up.
No i'm not. It's how you scum think. What better opportunity to ban more guns and take more freedom then having a liberal nut case shoot kids at the march? I'm sure the very thought of it gives all your kind a hard on.

I see, a false flag operation organized by the kids upon themselves. Yes, we love carnage - just can't get enough.

:fu:
You know that the NRA and their blood cult followers are so frightened when they talk this "false flag" stuff.
Yes, every time I see the term "false flag" I pee your pants.
That a RW thing? Or a texas thing?

View attachment 184041

HIDDEN AUDIO: Broward County Teachers Caught Indoctrinating Students,

A meeting between Parkland students and anti-gun activists mobilizing for the highly anticipated March For Our Lives event in Washington, D.C. this weekend was captured on hidden audio Tuesday evening in Broward County, Florida. The meeting, which was described as a non-partisan briefing for students, parents, and staff members from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who are attending the #MarchForOurLives, was quickly exposed as being hijacked by Democratic Party top brass and fraught with extreme anti-conservative bias, misappropriation of school resources, and heavy-handed coaching for students when dealing with the media.

Planning Illegal March

Since you didn't post a link - let me help. Dangerous.com? LoL Mindy - you surely know how to pick 'em!

Pepe the frog is getting banned? Oh NOOOOOES!! :D

Popular Gaming Platforms Blizzard and Valve Ban Pepe the Frog - DANGEROUS

You're a sad little man

Nothing.

About the Promises Program--it makes sense to do whatever you can to keep kids out of the system that first time. Because it will make them criminals for the rest of their lives, stats show. Maybe they took it too far, or maybe something else was at fault, but the Promises Program itself makes sense.

[

The asshole spent his two years of having a Democrat Congress screwing up healthcare and raiding the Treasury for his greedy special interest groups.

After that, with a Republicans House and later Senate there was nothing he could pass or else the shithead would have done it.

They sure as hell tried with that silly AWB and universal background shit after Sandy Hook, didn't they? Good thing those things failed.

Using the same 3 spokeschildren.....and then using the terrorist-connected women's movement to spread it around the country.

No, there are minimally 20 of them making appearances all over the country.
If this is true who are they. Right now it's the bald lesbian and David Hogg. The other kid seems to have dropped out. And what gave them the idea that the NRA is responsible? They didn't think up that goofy shit by themselves.
The best thing is that comments like yours...the "bald lesbian" comment....calling wanting to end school shootings "goofy shit".....is getting out there for normal Americans to see. Thank you for shining that light on your insanity.

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.

I'd rather not.. she's boring as hell.

Every time one of you posters brag about sending money to the NRA and/or buying a new gun on one of these threads you just keep proving me right. :113:
The fact you refuse to acknowledge is that our actions have nothing to do with a school shooting, but instead, we react to an attempt by fascists to disarm us. Next lie.
Sure.....we can completely ignore that after mass shootings, many posters BRAG about buying more guns.....BRAG about sending money to the NRA......let's ignore all that......close our eyes, our ears.....and live in fear fear fear that the big bad HS students will grab our guns.
I wouldn't have thought one could come up with as twisted a lie as that, but I was wrong.
So you deny that we have many posters here, since the Florida mass shooting, bragging about sending more money to the NRA and/or buying more guns?
I find it amusing that you cannot even answer my question. Do you deny it or not?

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.

I'd rather not.. she's boring as hell.
Facts can be boring....now, screaming at the camera is exciting.

I find it amusing that you cannot even answer my question. Do you deny it or not?
I will NEVER answer any of your goddam questions! Your "questions" are all troll bullshit and then, like all of you traitors do, once given an "answer" you spin lie and smoke more.

Since 2013 there have been 35 children killed in true school shootings.

In that same time, there have been hundreds and hundreds of teenagers who have been killed by heroin, yet no marches, no #Enough organizations, no coast to coast protests, nothing but an increase of heroin deaths.

These marches are nothing more than when Dimocrats rally for illegals, they want more voters stirred up, and they are using kids to get there.

Forum List

Back