Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

Sure.....we can completely ignore that after mass shootings, many posters BRAG about buying more guns.....BRAG about sending money to the NRA......let's ignore all that......close our eyes, our ears.....and live in fear fear fear that the big bad HS students will grab our guns.
I wouldn't have thought one could come up with as twisted a lie as that, but I was wrong.
So you deny that we have many posters here, since the Florida mass shooting, bragging about sending more money to the NRA and/or buying more guns?
Classic twist and spin fail, troll.
I find it amusing that you cannot even answer my question. Do you deny it or not?
I will NEVER answer any of your goddam questions! Your "questions" are all troll bullshit and then, like all of you traitors do, once given an "answer" you spin lie and smoke more.
Translation: either you cannot answer or are afraid to answer........

LOL only left loons.....

Florida school shooting students told to wear clear backpacks

Clear backpacks for school after shooting
They should put a lovely pattern of "thought & prayers" sayings all over them. It might help.

Your trolling is monotonous
You keep saying that.......and that is the true definition of "monotonous".

NRA blood cult!!! Catholic priests!!! NRA profiting!!!

^^^ Obnoxious and monotonous trolling. Get some new material

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.

I'd rather not.. she's boring as hell.
Facts can be boring....now, screaming at the camera is exciting.

Maddow is a self-righteous bore... as are some on the right too. But, she made a complete ass of herself on the Trump tax returns, and don't get me started on her election night antics.

LOL only left loons.....

They should put a lovely pattern of "thought & prayers" sayings all over them. It might help.

1. The NRA is a blood cult....and I am glad to point that out in any NRA conversation
2. Catholic Priests......what about 'em?
3. NRA profiting....they do, everytime there is a mass shooting...and I am glad to point that out everytime there's an NRA conversation.

LOL only left loons.....

1. The NRA is a blood cult....and I am glad to point that out in any NRA conversation
3. NRA profiting....they do, everytime there is a mass shooting...and I am glad to point that out everytime there's an NRA conversation.

That's just crazy. And what about Catholic priests? How does the NRA profit from shootings? If they do, Jesus, Chicago alone must be making them millions!!!

And FYI - The NRA is a non-profit, they don't "profit".

The chances of a child being shot in a school shooting (K-12) is about 1 in 53,925, or, .000001854427%... or, virtually zero. On the other hand, 13 teenagers die each day in texting while driving accidents.

The chances of a child being shot in a school shooting (K-12) is about 1 in 53,925, or, .000001854427%... or, virtually zero. On the other hand, 13 teenagers die each day in texting while driving accidents.

And we have actually DONE something about texting and driving with national as well as statewide campaigns.

Selling AR's to lunatics?

Not so much

And we have actually DONE something about texting and driving with national as well as statewide campaigns.

Not so much

We have? Then why such a high number of kids dying daily, like 4,745 per year on average? As for selling guns to lunatics, how do we make that determination? Who makes that determination? Some of the biggest lunatics out there you'd never know while some of the sanest seeming people can end up being the craziest.

Not so much

As I pointed out, since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no Dimocrat party protests.

Not so much

As I pointed out, since 2013, there have been 35 kids killed in school shootings.
In that same span of time, there have been many hundreds of kids killed by heroin. But there won't be any marches on Washington, no Women's March involvement, no Dimocrat party protests.

Because it isn't about the kids.. at all.

LOL only left loons.....

Redundancy is a sign of mental illness...jus sayin

Not so much

Because it isn't about the kids.. at all.

Absolutely correct.
This is about getting huge crowds motivated to register to vote in the Dimocrat party.
It's about further weakening our gun rights.
And let's be really honest and cut to the chase, it's about further weakening a d alienating the white male.

Absolutely correct.
This is about getting huge crowds motivated to register to vote in the Dimocrat party.
And let's be really honest and cut to the chase, it's about further weakening a d alienating the white male.

Ah yes - Angry, old white males .. a rapidly shrinking demographic :)

No...this is redundancy.
this is redundancy
this is redundancy
this is redundancy

remember
this is reduncancy

Absolutely correct.

Ah yes - Angry, old white males .. a rapidly shrinking demographic :)
That's what so frightening for them.

No...this is redundancy.
this is redundancy
this is redundancy
this is redundancy

remember
this is reduncancy

And your constant posting of the same shit over and over and over again....it's in your history. Hell you even do it in the same thread two comments apart. LOL

Forum List

Back