Parliament vs. Trump

What do you all think of Parliaments view of Trump?

Actually, I don't give a rat's ass about anything Parliament says or does.

Good point... who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks... We are America... Right hand of God! *Burp, Fart, chug a beer...

Why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? A pathological need for approval??

Afraid to watch then? Uh huh.

It's a human shared-experience thing. Rump is a national joke, but that doesn't mean we have to keep the joke to ourselves. We share.

The joke, is the members of the British Parliament think Islam is a race...lol

Good point... who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks... We are America... Right hand of God! *Burp, Fart, chug a beer...

Why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? A pathological need for approval??

It's a human shared-experience thing. Rump is a national joke, but that doesn't mean we have to keep the joke to ourselves. We share.

Do they.

And where do they say that then?

:popcorn:

I think that any ban or denunciation of an elected US President by members of Parliament, especially the Prime Minister, is sufficient grounds for withdrawing all of our military from said nation and ending any favorable trade status that that nation might enjoy.

Who the fuck do these twits think they are sticking their nose into our affairs?

Fuck them all and let them rot for all I care.

I know one thing about Europe; We must NEVER AGAIN send our boys to bleed, get maimed or die for those useless fucktards over there.

I know that there are a lot of good people in the UK but they need to belly up and speak out.

Otherwise to hell with them.

The policies of the UK turned the EU into a real shithole for the moment. They can keep their radical Imams and we can keep on keeping on. The Many Aussies we know are fed up with their BS too.

as an Aussie friend of mine used to refer to them as 'POME bastards' short for Poor old Mother England bastards.

I watched to the point where the one moron woman complained about how Trump has endangered the security of the UK.

This coming from a government that has refused to address the causes of the multiple industrial scale rape rings they have recently, after many years, shut down and arrested.
These idiots live in an ideological fantasy world that has zero to do with Reality.

To hell with them

Who the fuck do these twits think they are sticking their nose into our affairs?

Uh -- how exactly is a nation deciding who can come into its borders "our affair"? Hm?
For one some of their fake news outlets are being used to claim polls reflect the views of people in the United States when in fact they are polls from the UK. Slight of hand bait and switch. Who are these people that believe they have the right to decide who the people in this country will vote for? And how the hell does Trump put their country's security at risk? I believe they did that to themselves with their tolerance for letting the radical Imans survive there and letting them impose their own laws on people in the land as if they were a governing authority. Yup they put themselves at risk with their own ignorant acceptance policies.

Uh -- how exactly is a nation deciding who can come into its borders "our affair"? Hm?
For one some of their fake news outlets are being used to claim polls reflect the views of people in the United States when in fact they are polls from the UK. Slight of hand bait and switch. Who are these people that believe they have the right to decide who the people in this country will vote for? And how the hell does Trump put their country's security at risk? I believe they did that to themselves with their tolerance for letting the radical Imans survive there and letting them impose their own laws on people in the land as if they were a governing authority. Yup they put themselves at risk with their own ignorant acceptance policies.

NONE of that addressed the question, although it wasn't put to you.

Also NONE of what Parliament discussed has the slightest to do with "deciding who the people of this country will vote for", so that's a complete red herring flailing in the wind.

Maybe you'd better let the perpetrator answer the question.

We are talking about them welcoming our HEAD OF STATE, jack ass, not immigration.

You truly push the envelope of functional stupidity.

No, they are talking about Donald The Rump --- which is nothing anywhere near a "head of state".

Dumbass.

The question, for you in the slow seats, was -- how is a nation deciding who can come into its borders "our affair"?

Still waiting.

Also NONE of what Parliament discussed has the slightest to do with "deciding who the people of this country will vote for", so that's a complete red herring flailing in the wind.

You posed your bs in an open forum. Their intent in trying to slight the currently most popular candidate is pretty flagrant and most fools can even see it.

You posed your bs in an open forum. Their intent in trying to slight the currently most popular candidate is pretty flagrant and most fools can even see it.

STILL nowhere remotely near an answer.

We used to care about Parliament until 1776. And, I won't click on the link the OP offered. Just come out and say what you mean, please.

We used to care about Parliament until 1776. And, I won't click on the link the OP offered. Just come out and say what you mean, please.

Whattaya want, a transcription?

Suffice to say (again), the petition required a debate, and Parliament was happy to run with it.
A splendid time was had by all. It's entertainment.

Whattaya want, a transcription?

Suffice to say (again), the petition required a debate, and Parliament was happy to run with it.
A splendid time was had by all. It's entertainment.
It may not be meaningful or lead to solutions, but at least it's entertaining. Parliament is like a joke, then? And I still haven't heard the punch line.

Do they.

And where do they say that then?

:popcorn:

One MP refers to Trump banning an entire race, a few seconds into the video

Forum List

Back