Parliament vs. Trump

Who the fuck do these twits think they are sticking their nose into our affairs?

Uh -- how exactly is a nation deciding who can come into its borders "our affair"? Hm?
We are talking about them welcoming our HEAD OF STATE, jack ass, not immigration.

You truly push the envelope of functional stupidity.

No, they are talking about Donald The Rump --- which is nothing anywhere near a "head of state".

Dumbass.

The question, for you in the slow seats, was -- how is a nation deciding who can come into its borders "our affair"?

Still waiting.
Presidents general do visit other nations. Its pretty common but hey if they want to start a public spectacle now thinking they may sway a few sympathy votes I suppose that they can. It just puts more confirmation out there among what the naysayers are attempting to do against the constitutional guarantees, liberty and freedom in this country.

We used to care about Parliament until 1776. And, I won't click on the link the OP offered. Just come out and say what you mean, please.

Whattaya want, a transcription?

Suffice to say (again), the petition required a debate, and Parliament was happy to run with it.
A splendid time was had by all. It's entertainment.
It may not be meaningful or lead to solutions, but at least it's entertaining. Parliament is like a joke, then? And I still haven't heard the punch line.

You gotta watch the video for that.
For me it was "bonkers".

Good point... who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks... We are America... Right hand of God! *Burp, Fart, chug a beer...

Why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? A pathological need for approval??

Afraid to watch then? Uh huh.

It's a human shared-experience thing. Rump is a national joke, but that doesn't mean we have to keep the joke to ourselves. We share.

The joke, is the members of the British Parliament think Islam is a race...lol

Do they.

And where do they say that then?

:popcorn:

One MP refers to Trump banning an entire race, a few seconds into the video

Nope. Nobody said that.

We used to care about Parliament until 1776. And, I won't click on the link the OP offered. Just come out and say what you mean, please.

Suffice to say (again), the petition required a debate, and Parliament was happy to run with it.
It may not be meaningful or lead to solutions, but at least it's entertaining. Parliament is like a joke, then? And I still haven't heard the punch line.

You gotta watch the video for that.
For me it was "bonkers".
I get back to ya, right now I am getting a error message, "video not available". I really hesitate clicking links to anything posted here anymore. But from what I can read here, reminds me of the phase" Mad dogs and Englishmen".

Why do you care what the rest of the world thinks? A pathological need for approval??

It's a human shared-experience thing. Rump is a national joke, but that doesn't mean we have to keep the joke to ourselves. We share.

Do they.

Nope. Nobody said that.

Yep, sure did. Sorry for ya mate.

Lol, Cameron is being embarrassed by the likely vote to leave the EU and he is hoping to drum up some support by slamming on the likely Republican nominee for President and our likely President.

Why do you liberal morons like to backstab white Presidents so much?

What do you all think of Parliaments view of Trump?

Actually, I don't give a rat's ass about anything Parliament says or does.

Good point... who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks... We are America... Right hand of God! *Burp, Fart, chug a beer...

I watched and I still don't give a shit what the Brits think

And really don't share unless someone asks you to
The whole sharing thing is one of THE most annoying things to have come around in a long time

What do you all think of Parliaments view of Trump?

Actually, I don't give a rat's ass about anything Parliament says or does.

I watched and I still don't give a shit what the Brits think

And really don't share unless someone asks you to
The whole sharing thing is one of THE most annoying things to have come around in a long time

Then what's this post ^^ here for?

Do they.

Nope. Nobody said that.

Nope, sure didn't. If somebody did you could quote it. You could give a time stamp.
Not there. Does not exist. You were......

you were... what is the word.....

oh yeah --- WRONG.

Do they.

Nope. Nobody said that.

Nope, sure didn't. If somebody did you could quote it. You could give a time stamp.

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

"We've seen what happens in europe, when you demonize an entire people for no other reason than from their race".

You can stop lying, now

Do they.

Nope. Nobody said that.

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

"We've seen what happens in europe, when you demonize an entire people for no other reason than from their race".

You can stop lying, now

---- and that DOES NOT SAY THAT "ISLAM IS A RACE".
Nor, for that matter, is it plural.

You can go learn to fucking read now.

Nope. Nobody said that.

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

You can stop lying, now

She's referring to Trump's proposed ban on Muslims. She thought she needed to mention race. Admit it, she stupid enough to think Islam is a race.

Nope. Nobody said that.

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

You can stop lying, now

She's referring to Trump's proposed ban on Muslims. She thought she needed to mention race. Admit it, she stupid enough to think Islam is a race.

Aaaaaand here we go again, Cat Toy:

Where does she say that?
At least you've conceded "she" (singular) in "she stupid" [sic] rather than the plural you pulled out of your ass. Baby steps....

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

You can stop lying, now

Where does she say that?
At least you've conceded "she" (singular) in "she stupid" [sic] rather than the plural you pulled out of your ass. Baby steps....

Face it, some of your MP's are stupid and she's one of the stupidest.

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

You can stop lying, now

Where does she say that?

It amazes me how small minded some people are. I was expecting some "Fuck Britain we are Am'rica, suck my butt" comments, but not this many.... First of all the video has it's share of comedy value... Second, If you have zero interest in how an ally and major world government, views a presidential candidate of ours then you should really think about opening your eyes. Perception is part of the equation, stop drinking the Koolaid.

oh yeah --- WRONG.

.10 in the vid.

You can stop lying, now

Where does she say that?

BULLSHIT.

The complete quote --- and it's even subtitled for you Illiterates ---- is this:

"We've seen the results in Europe of what happens when you demonize an entire people for no other reason from [sic] their race"
Now where the fuck do you see "we all think Islam is a race" in that?

Dumb shit.

.10 in the vid.

You can stop lying, now

Where does she say that?

BULLSHIT.

The complete quote --- and it's even subtitled for you Illiterates ---- is this:

"We've seen the results in Europe of what happens when you demonize an entire people for no other reason from [sic] their race"

Dumb shit.

Where I say, "you all"?

Where does she say that?

BULLSHIT.

Dumb shit.

Where I say, "you all"?

Ah, reverting to plural again are we?

"Members" --- plural. And just in case there's any doubt, so is the verb "think".
And as the quote shows ---- not even one said that.

You lose.

Forum List

Back