Parody that hits home

But Republican attacks on Kamala are mostly her name, sex and nationality
Yeah, you don't think the Dems are doing that to Trump?
Because he isn't your usual politician?

Remember, even before Trump decided to run for office back in 2015, the Dems quickly went on the attacks on Trump.

Because Trump was going to overturn what Obama did to America during his tenure.

Republicans believe anyone who doesn’t prescribe to their MAGA ideology is incompetent
And your boys say if anyone doesn't subscribe to their ideology, they are racist white supremacists.

Hello?

But Republican attacks on Kamala are mostly her name, sex and nationality

You better look again, it's about her political ideals.............and it's starting to hurt her.

Last edited:
I can’t believe I actually wish Hillary was running. I didn’t agree with Hillary’s politics but she was at least qualified for the job. Kamala is a f’ing joke. This woman is not qualified in any way shape or form. Stunning how she’s gotten this far. But that’s what happens when the vice president is a DEI hire.

And your boys say if anyone doesn't subscribe to their ideology, they are racist withe supremacists.

Hello?

You better look again, it's about her political ideals.............and it's starting to hurt her.
Maybe one of these left wingers can explain how opposing the green new deal, open borders, defunding police and ending oil is racist or sexist.

I can’t believe I actually wish Hillary was running. I didn’t agree with Hillary’s politics but she was at least qualified for the job. Kamala is a f’ing joke. This woman is not qualified in any way shape or form. Stunning how she’s gotten this far. But that’s what happens when the vice president is a DEI hire.
Your last line explains how she got this far. It also explains any votes she gets. None of which will be for competence.

Moved Thread based on Parody ad to Political Satire Forum, after reported.

And your boys say if anyone doesn't subscribe to their ideology, they are racist white supremacists.

Hello?

Kamala running as a Democrat doesn’t hurt her

Forum List

Back