Pasta firm Barilla boycotted over 'classic family' remarks

Which they will continue to do because customers will continue to purchase the product from said retailers no matter how much of a conniption you throw here today.

I'm not sure all you fag haters have quite understood the number one rule of fag haterdom...if you got a business don't put a bullseye on your asshole.

Barilla did just that.

This is the point at which you apologize for making a false accusation against me. Go ahead, I'm waiting. And stop using so many slurs, sock.

What was the false accusation?

Lolol..you would think you homo bloc loons would have learned your lesson with chick and all that...

But the beauty of retarded bigots is they never learn.

Well good for him for standing up to the kooks

seriously, 3.8% of the pop is gay, bi, trans. It aint gunna hurt the bottom line.

Ya think? This boycott will move to the US and MO is within 3-6 months my local supermarket won't be carrying Barilla any more.

They're dead.

Yeah, sure they are, because the boycott against Chick-Fil-A was so effective, right?

"For us the concept of the sacred family remains one of the basic values of the company," he told Italian radio on Wednesday evening. "I would not do it but not out of a lack of respect for homosexuals who have the right to do what they want without bothering others … [but] I don't see things like they do and I think the family that we speak to is a classic family."

Because you know, fags can't have families...much less "sacred or classic families" and they never buy pasta...you know...for their nonexistent, non sacred/classic families.

You seem awfully fond of using that particular slur. Suspiciously so...

I'm not sure all you fag haters have quite understood the number one rule of fag haterdom...if you got a business don't put a bullseye on your asshole.

Barilla did just that.

This is the point at which you apologize for making a false accusation against me. Go ahead, I'm waiting. And stop using so many slurs, sock.

What was the false accusation?

That I "hate" the demographic in question. Still waiting for that apology.

"For us the concept of the sacred family remains one of the basic values of the company," he told Italian radio on Wednesday evening. "I would not do it but not out of a lack of respect for homosexuals who have the right to do what they want without bothering others … [but] I don't see things like they do and I think the family that we speak to is a classic family."

Because you know, fags can't have families...much less "sacred or classic families" and they never buy pasta...you know...for their nonexistent, non sacred/classic families.

I have a couple of fag friends, they have given me permission.

I have a couple of fag friends, they have given me permission.

No, I suspect you are a full-on bigot yourself and just feigning outrage for trolling purposes, sock.

That I "hate" the demographic in question. Still waiting for that apology.

Prove you don't hate them.

That's not how it works, you utter moron. The onus is on YOU. I'll have that apology now.

"Because they are more concerned with profit than with the emoting of a teeny-tiny minority of cranks like you?"

" What's a good queer-owned pasta manufacturer? The Limp Noodle Co. of Provincetown, MA."

Now tell us how fond you are of homos.

Prove you don't hate them.

That's not how it works, you utter moron. The onus is on YOU. I'll have that apology now.

"Because they are more concerned with profit than with the emoting of a teeny-tiny minority of cranks like you?"

" What's a good queer-owned pasta manufacturer? The Limp Noodle Co. of Provincetown, MA."

And where did you read any "hatred" into either of those comments? Wherever it may be, it is entirely the fabrication of your imagination and has nothing to do with my intentions. Still waiting for that apology.

And STOP throwing around slurs like that. It is offensive and inappropriate.

Last edited:

And where did you read any "hatred" into either of those comments? Wherever it may be, it is entirely the fabrication of your imagination and has nothing to do with my intentions. Still waiting for that apology.

Then you won't have any trouble expressing your admiration for homosexuals and their effort to obtain equal marriage rights?

Forum List

Back