Pastor at Obama’s Easter Church Service: ‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Black

Puh-leeze, yourself. Barack Obama won by an electoral landslide, so any fraudulent votes were so miniscule in number as to not matter. However, Romney needed all the fraudulent votes he could muster, and it still didn't matter. LOL.

So now you're the Hildabeast, you get your ass handed to you and all you got to say is what difference does it make. Not only are you a coward, you are a pathetic coward. Why don't you crawl in your little hole and stop wasting band width.

Bitch, you're incapable of handing me my ass. Who told you that you could? Coward. You wouldn't say that to my face, and so, "cowardly", you say if from the safety of your monitor. LOL. Why don't you make me do something? Can you say "impotent"?

When the well of logical thinking, civil responses and courtesy runs dry, the flood of personal insults and bullying begins.

So now you're the Hildabeast, you get your ass handed to you and all you got to say is what difference does it make. Not only are you a coward, you are a pathetic coward. Why don't you crawl in your little hole and stop wasting band width.

Bitch, you're incapable of handing me my ass. Who told you that you could? Coward. You wouldn't say that to my face, and so, "cowardly", you say if from the safety of your monitor. LOL. Why don't you make me do something? Can you say "impotent"?

When the well of logical thinking, civil responses and courtesy runs dry, the flood of personal insults and bullying begins.

Someone would, first, have to bring some to get some. Simple.

Forum List

Back