Pastor at Obama’s Easter Church Service: ‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Black

Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

You're an idiot. How many churches did the GOP (and Democratic) candidates for president visit? Churches routinely suggest that their members be actively political, and vote. A liar? Show where. And raise up off of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright-President Obama connection. He distanced himself from him during the campaign in 2008, for his outlandish statements and positions.
My question to you is are you unduly "profiled" at airports? Who do you think is behind it?

You have the unique ability to see so far past the subject of the post, that your response is not even reality. Only a devoted asskisser would consider that Obama's comments concerning the Reverend Wright, overweighed the act of sitting in his church for twenty years.

There is little wrong with preachers putting a little politics in their sermons, but teaching racism and race baiting is a little beyond what we expect from the clergy.

And what do you know about it, except what was alleged and taken out of context on Fox Noise? Were you there? Did you hear Black Liberation theology being preached, every Sunday, for 20 years? Did President Obama hear it being preached for 20 years? You don't know for sure, so shut the fuck up. All you've heard is "hearsay"...inadmissible in a court of law.

Please. The only incident of voter fraud that I read about was done in by a Republican woman, trying to vote twice.

Puleese! Melowese Richardson, Ohio poll worker, might have voted for Obama six times

Puh-leeze, yourself. Barack Obama won by an electoral landslide, so any fraudulent votes were so miniscule in number as to not matter. However, Romney needed all the fraudulent votes he could muster, and it still didn't matter. LOL.

So now you're the Hildabeast, you get your ass handed to you and all you got to say is what difference does it make. Not only are you a coward, you are a pathetic coward. Why don't you crawl in your little hole and stop wasting band width.

Puh-leeze, yourself. Barack Obama won by an electoral landslide, so any fraudulent votes were so miniscule in number as to not matter. However, Romney needed all the fraudulent votes he could muster, and it still didn't matter. LOL.

So now you're the Hildabeast, you get your ass handed to you and all you got to say is what difference does it make. Not only are you a coward, you are a pathetic coward. Why don't you crawl in your little hole and stop wasting band width.

Bitch, you're incapable of handing me my ass. Who told you that you could? Coward. You wouldn't say that to my face, and so, "cowardly", you say if from the safety of your monitor. LOL. Why don't you make me do something? Can you say "impotent"?

Bitch, you're incapable of handing me my ass. Who told you that you could? Coward. You wouldn't say that to my face, and so, "cowardly", you say if from the safety of your monitor. LOL. Why don't you make me do something? Can you say "impotent"?

Making violent threats towards other posters? Looks like you handed your hind quarters to yourself my friend. Nobody will stroke your e-peen for you this time. Have a seat.

Making violent threats towards other posters? Looks like you handed your hind quarters to yourself my friend. Nobody will stroke your e-peen for you this time. Have a seat.

What threats? Where did I threaten anyone? Lying, again? No one here is capable of handing me anything of mine. E-peen? Sorry, but I don't speak "whitespeak", or pseudo-fake Templar talk.

Knights Templar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Templars' existence was tied closely to the Crusades; when the Holy Land was lost, support for the Order faded. Rumours about the Templars' secret initiation ceremony created mistrust and King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Order, took advantage of the situation. In 1307, many of the Order's members in France were arrested, tortured into giving false confessions, and then burned at the stake.[8] Under pressure from King Philip, Pope Clement V disbanded the Order in 1312. The abrupt disappearance of a major part of the European infrastructure gave rise to speculation and legends, which have kept the "Templar" name alive into the modern day.

Fake. Don't try me bitch...I'm more clever than you.

Last edited:

Poet gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis. So much so in fact, that I think he must derive some perverse pleasure from it.

You just couldn't admit you were beat when your bluff was called three different times, you just couldn't fold the hand like a man, nope you act like a whiney little bitch saying what differece does it make. I sincerely hope I piss your whiney little bitch ass off enough to neg me, because I will never do it first, so come on make my fucking day.

You know what's really suspect about this?
Fox News is the only major news outlet to cover this.

Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November | Fox News

She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters announces charges in 3 voter fraud cases | Hamilton County Prosecuting Office

Richardson is charged with 8 counts of Illegal Voting for voting twice on her behalf and voting on behalf of others in various elections.

Richardson is a long-time Hamilton County poll worker who has worked for the Board of Elections since at least 1998.

Please. The only incident of voter fraud that I read about was done in by a Republican woman, trying to vote twice.

You meant this one?

Woman Who Admits Voting Twice For Obama May Have Voted Six Times | The Lonely Conservative

Sorry...suspect source.

Deflection fail.

Last edited:

Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November | Fox News

She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters announces charges in 3 voter fraud cases | Hamilton County Prosecuting Office

Richardson is charged with 8 counts of Illegal Voting for voting twice on her behalf and voting on behalf of others in various elections.

Deflection fail.

But you don't want to talk about how many fraudulent votes were cast for Romney, do you? Deflection fail, indeed.

Sorry...suspect source.

Deflection fail.

But you don't want to talk about how many fraudulent votes were cast for Romney, do you? Deflection fail, indeed.

Sure I will. Find me some links instead of trying to cover your @ss.

You just couldn't admit you were beat when your bluff was called three different times, you just couldn't fold the hand like a man, nope you act like a whiney little bitch saying what differece does it make. I sincerely hope I piss your whiney little bitch ass off enough to neg me, because I will never do it first, so come on make my fucking day.

Really? You think you're worth the time of day? Really? LOL...go play with children your own age, and I.Q.

Deflection fail.

Find me???? You stupid bitch....didn't you hear? Lincoln freed the slaves. Peel me a fucking grape...and don't take too long.

Poet gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis. So much so in fact, that I think he must derive some perverse pleasure from it.

Y'all sure talk about ass a lot...I think the lot of you are into "scat" and golden showers, if you ask me. Closet cases....the lot of you. You white mf'ers will never get close to my ass, ever. I don't go that way.

Y'all sure talk about ass a lot...I think the lot of you are into "scat" and golden showers, if you ask me. Closet cases....the lot of you. You white mf'ers will never get close to my ass, ever. I don't go that way.

:blahblah:

Really? You think you're worth the time of day? Really? LOL...go play with children your own age, and I.Q.

Are you up past your bed time again, you seem to be getting a bit cranky, having trouble finding your rock?

Deflection fail x three, duly noted.

Find me???? You stupid bitch....didn't you hear? Lincoln freed the slaves. Peel me a fucking grape...and don't take too long.

Are you up past your bed time again, you seem to be getting a bit cranky, having trouble finding your rock?

Poet is an imbecile

Forum List

Back