Pastor at Obama’s Easter Church Service: ‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Black

Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

That's the beauty of this Country, he has every right to say that and you and people who think like you have every right to disagree and express your disagreement. :)
From the article:
St. John’s Episcopal Church, located across the street from the White House. Known as “The Church of the Presidents,” St. John’s boasts having hosted every president for services since 1816 and has a dedicated pew for the commander in chief.

Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

That's the beauty of this Country, he has every right to say that and you and people who think like you have every right to disagree and express your disagreement. :)
From the article:
St. John’s Episcopal Church, located across the street from the White House. Known as “The Church of the Presidents,” St. John’s boasts having hosted every president for services since 1816 and has a dedicated pew for the commander in chief.

Having the right don't make a person right.

He is spewing division and things that just are not true, that is just plain wrong today of all days. And it isn't just me disagreeing, not one person has supplied one real quote or name to validate his claims.

this didn't come from Rev. Wright, it came from the church where he went to services today in DC -

This makes me so sick to my stomach.

Me too, those racist honkey Teabaggers make me want to puke. God save the black race and Barak Obama!!! The DNC is our only hope.

LOL,!!! :lol:

Blacks, as a whole, don't have a/the problem....we adapted to your idiosyncrasies and strangeness, long ago, when we had to or face the lash, or death. It's "you", that never got over your disdain for the enslaved and then, the newly "freed".

I fianlly get it. You intend to bore whites to death with your incessant whining out of revenge for an institution that ended in 1865.

Nefarious.

Really? Did it really end in 1865? Or did it continue into the 20th century with Jim Crow, lynchings, and murder, and discrimination, repression and oppression, even unto strict voter ID laws, with the specific purpose to disenfranchise? The institution didn't change...it just became more subtle and "nefarious", to coin your own word.

From the article:

He is spewing division and things that just are not true, that is just plain wrong today of all days. And it isn't just me disagreeing, not one person has supplied one real quote or name to validate his claims.

True, but I'm sure that more than a few people think that he's right. Maybe he was speaking allegorically. I'm sure there are a lot of people who disagree. Didn't Jesus go against the grain of mainstream Jewish thinking and establishment?

He is a liar. Name where one "Captain" of the religious right wants black to move to the back of the bus. Just that one lie, defend it.

A have no idea if anyone is "unduly" profiled. See that is how liberal lies work. The pastor says something outlandish as if it were true. No one is asking anyone to go to the back of the bus. No one is putting "y'all back in chains" as did the democrat party. No one expects anything out of people except to obey the law and one of those laws is illegal immigration. Which is stealing jobs from Americans. Jobs Americans could do. Jobs that might alleviate the over 15 percent black unemployment rate. What I don't understand is how the liberal left can defend violating the law yet try and make it sound as if that is a virtue. To them I guess it is.

So easy, what "captain" of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus?

Please. Just read the news. The right (meaning Republicans in general), metaphorically, all want to do it, and have tried. What do you think disenfranchising blacks who have voted, unhindered, for years, all of a sudden, being burdened with strict new voter ID laws, amounts to? What do you think the cutting of social programs entails? What do you think instituting hindrances to getting legal abortions is about?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of it, less than 25, which means you don't know anything about anything.
"Putting y'all back in chains"????????????????? How condescending and racist. For the umpteenth time...the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's to the 80's, and what was known as the socially conscious and tolerant Republican Party...the true party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party, you imbecile.
Some illegal immigrants are worth 5 Americans, because of skill and intelligence. Americans, obviously are adverse to menial labor, and immigrants readily do what they will not. If immigrants are so distasteful, why to rich whites keep hiring them, "under the table", only to have to explain their actions when it comes out in the tax wash?
What's your ancestry? East Indian? Pakistani? Iranian?

It amounts to not being able to transport busloads of wineheads from precinct to precint in urban areas. Sorry, that's really not part of the electoral process regardless of what your pastor told you.

Please. The only incident of voter fraud that I read about was done in by a Republican woman, trying to vote twice.

Could it be because the NAACP has become nothing more than an extention of the DNC?

The Tea Party needs to get behind Ben Carson. He is a REAL black man instead of a half honkey thug from Chicago. A man that has had to overcome poverty and racism. A man that really knows what it is to be black in America.

Are you trying to imply that being born and partially raised in Hawaii, living a good part of your young life in a foreign country going to a Muslim school under an assumed name and attending Harvard is not the black experience? Really?

Yea. He's a half honkey Uncle Tom.

Hmmm. A racial pejorative coupled with another. That two, two, two for one.
I suggest you pull out a dictionary, as you don't know the meaning of "Uncle Tom". Barack Obama is not an Uncle Tom. But Carson could be construed as one.

From the article:

Episcopalians have it "going on".

Please. Just read the news. The right (meaning Republicans in general), metaphorically, all want to do it, and have tried. What do you think disenfranchising blacks who have voted, unhindered, for years, all of a sudden, being burdened with strict new voter ID laws, amounts to? What do you think the cutting of social programs entails? What do you think instituting hindrances to getting legal abortions is about?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of it, less than 25, which means you don't know anything about anything.
"Putting y'all back in chains"????????????????? How condescending and racist. For the umpteenth time...the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's to the 80's, and what was known as the socially conscious and tolerant Republican Party...the true party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party, you imbecile.
Some illegal immigrants are worth 5 Americans, because of skill and intelligence. Americans, obviously are adverse to menial labor, and immigrants readily do what they will not. If immigrants are so distasteful, why to rich whites keep hiring them, "under the table", only to have to explain their actions when it comes out in the tax wash?

It amounts to not being able to transport busloads of wineheads from precinct to precint in urban areas. Sorry, that's really not part of the electoral process regardless of what your pastor told you.

Please. The only incident of voter fraud that I read about was done in by a Republican woman, trying to vote twice.

You meant this one?

Woman Who Admits Voting Twice For Obama May Have Voted Six Times | The Lonely Conservative

Are you trying to imply that being born and partially raised in Hawaii, living a good part of your young life in a foreign country going to a Muslim school under an assumed name and attending Harvard is not the black experience? Really?

I suggest you pull out a dictionary, as you don't know the meaning of "Uncle Tom". Barack Obama is not an Uncle Tom. But Carson could be construed as one.

How freaking amazing. You start out by whining about racial pejoratives and then end doing EXACTLY the same thing. Quite amazing. BTW there was nothing pejorative in what I posted.

You meant this one?

Woman Who Admits Voting Twice For Obama May Have Voted Six Times | The Lonely Conservative

Sorry...suspect source.

How freaking amazing. You start out by whining about racial pejoratives and then end doing EXACTLY the same thing. Quite amazing. BTW there was nothing pejorative in what I posted.

How would you know, employing your two neurons? I'm black. Carson's black. It's not a racial pejorative when I use it. When you use it, you, being white, it becomes one.

From the article:

True, but I'm sure that more than a few people think that he's right. Maybe he was speaking allegorically. I'm sure there are a lot of people who disagree. Didn't Jesus go against the grain of mainstream Jewish thinking and establishment?

No matter how he was talking allegorically, metaphorical, allegorically or whatever he is wrong he is lying.

How would you know, employing your two neurons? I'm black. Carson's black. It's not a racial pejorative when I use it. When you use it, you, being white, it becomes one.

BS, it is insult based on race no matter who uses it. How do you know I am white? Stereotyping?

You meant this one?

Sorry...suspect source.

Yes, as I question, really question your source.

Here Poet, hear her say she did vote twice as did her daughter, then she admits she voted for her brother and maybe four others. BTW she never said why she needed an absentee ballot in the first place. I think this is just the tip of the iceburg she was just too unlucky or someone turned her in. Never the less it blows the liberal BS out of the water about there being NO voter fraud.

http://www.therightscoop.com/i-voted-twice-for-obama-obama-poll-worker-admits-on-camera/

Last edited:

You're an idiot. How many churches did the GOP (and Democratic) candidates for president visit? Churches routinely suggest that their members be actively political, and vote. A liar? Show where. And raise up off of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright-President Obama connection. He distanced himself from him during the campaign in 2008, for his outlandish statements and positions.
My question to you is are you unduly "profiled" at airports? Who do you think is behind it?

You have the unique ability to see so far past the subject of the post, that your response is not even reality. Only a devoted asskisser would consider that Obama's comments concerning the Reverend Wright, overweighed the act of sitting in his church for twenty years.

There is little wrong with preachers putting a little politics in their sermons, but teaching racism and race baiting is a little beyond what we expect from the clergy.

You meant this one?

Sorry...suspect source.

You are nothing but a freaking coward, suspect source my ass. Did you happen to notice the TV station logo in the bottom right hand corner of the photo. The have the bitch on video admitting what she did. She has been a poll worker for years, if she didn't know what she was doing she's dumber than you.

I also notice you conveniently skipped over post #3, what's wrong can't handle a bit of truth?

Last edited:

Puleese! Melowese Richardson, Ohio poll worker, might have voted for Obama six times

Puleese! Melowese Richardson, Ohio poll worker, might have voted for Obama six times

Puh-leeze, yourself. Barack Obama won by an electoral landslide, so any fraudulent votes were so miniscule in number as to not matter. However, Romney needed all the fraudulent votes he could muster, and it still didn't matter. LOL.

You are nothing but a freaking coward, suspect source my ass. Did you happen to notice the TV station logo in the bottom right hand corner of the photo. The have the bitch on video admitting what she did. She has been a poll worker for years, if she didn't know what she was doing she's dumber than you.

I also notice you conveniently skipped over post #3, what's wrong can't handle a bit of truth?

Coward my ass. The goddamn site you linked is a "suspect source"...a goddamn blog, no less. Who the fuck cares? I give a good goddamn about what a lone black woman is claimed to have done. Barack Obama won by an electoral "landslide". One woman voting six times is a % of a drop in a bucket. Reince Priebus and Tagg Romney's attempts at disenfranchising blacks at the polls and tampering with the voting machines, "back-fired".
Who can't handle the truth here? You got at least 4 years to go.

Forum List

Back