Pastor at Obama’s Easter Church Service: ‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Black

I'm glad you put yourself as your avatar because it makes it so easy to dismiss your posts. I could make the easy observations that you probably never get laid and I could make comments why you are the way you are because of your origins, however I'll just say it's amusing listening to a kid who has no basis in reality for why he speaks and who's entire world perception has been formed on conservative propaganda sites.

Honestly, go smoke a joint and get kid. It'll really improve your world view.

Last edited:

I'm glad you put yourself as your avatar because it makes it so easy to dismiss your posts. I could make the easy observations that you probably never get and laid and I could make comments why you are the way you are because of your origins, however I'll just say it's amusing listening to a kid who has no basis in reality for why he speaks and who's entire world perception has been formed on conservative propaganda sites.

Actually that is not me, it is the 16 year old terrorist that Obama said they accidentially killed. Scray looking ain't he.

You such are a know it all ass, I voted for Nixon.

Is that you in your avatar, you look a lot like Bogey.

Last edited:

I'm glad you put yourself as your avatar because it makes it so easy to dismiss your posts. I could make the easy observations that you probably never get and laid and I could make comments why you are the way you are because of your origins, however I'll just say it's amusing listening to a kid who has no basis in reality for why he speaks and who's entire world perception has been formed on conservative propaganda sites.

Actually that is not me, it is the 16 year old terrorist that Obama said they accidentially killed. Scray looking ain't he.

So you don't have youth or naiveté as excuses for your bullshit opinions?

So you don't have youth or naiveté as excuses for your bullshit opinions?

Don't need either, I back everything up. Now all we need to figure out is your excuse.

4 years ago, I would have ripped that preacher on this forum.

But now, after 4 years of watching the radicalization of the right wing......I cant do that. Was it improper for him to use the Easter morning forum? Probably. Were his comments contraversial and shocking? A bit.

But were they TRUE?? Well, after seeing the behavior of the right wing over the past 4 years, it's hard to disagree.

The right wing has members who have called Michelle Obama an escaped gorilla, who say it's 'good politics' to oppose the black guy in the white house, that they used to use "wetbacks" to pick their tomatoes, that black people on welfare are like training and feeding stray dogs, and of course, they've made countless remarks about women as far as "legitimate rape" and having binders full of women when they need an "F" in a blank application box to hire. Add in the 47% and "makers vs takers" nonsense.................and well, I just cant rip that preacher for this. Not in 2013.

Oh bull feathers. Give the quotes and the names. The man said CAPTAIN of the religious right. All those quotes you misquoted are not from anyone I would call a captain.

He's a liar.

Give me the name of the captain of the religious right that wants blacks to move to the back of the bus.... Name him and the quote. Not your jaded musings.

I would really like to see the quote about opposing the black man in the WH and what captain of the religious right said it.

Who would you name as Captain of the "religious right" ?

You're an idiot. How many churches did the GOP (and Democratic) candidates for president visit? Churches routinely suggest that their members be actively political, and vote. A liar? Show where. And raise up off of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright-President Obama connection. He distanced himself from him during the campaign in 2008, for his outlandish statements and positions.
My question to you is are you unduly "profiled" at airports? Who do you think is behind it?

He is a liar. Name where one "Captain" of the religious right wants black to move to the back of the bus. Just that one lie, defend it.

A have no idea if anyone is "unduly" profiled. See that is how liberal lies work. The pastor says something outlandish as if it were true. No one is asking anyone to go to the back of the bus. No one is putting "y'all back in chains" as did the democrat party. No one expects anything out of people except to obey the law and one of those laws is illegal immigration. Which is stealing jobs from Americans. Jobs Americans could do. Jobs that might alleviate the over 15 percent black unemployment rate. What I don't understand is how the liberal left can defend violating the law yet try and make it sound as if that is a virtue. To them I guess it is.

So easy, what "captain" of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus?

Please. Just read the news. The right (meaning Republicans in general), metaphorically, all want to do it, and have tried. What do you think disenfranchising blacks who have voted, unhindered, for years, all of a sudden, being burdened with strict new voter ID laws, amounts to? What do you think the cutting of social programs entails? What do you think instituting hindrances to getting legal abortions is about?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of it, less than 25, which means you don't know anything about anything.
"Putting y'all back in chains"????????????????? How condescending and racist. For the umpteenth time...the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's to the 80's, and what was known as the socially conscious and tolerant Republican Party...the true party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party, you imbecile.
Some illegal immigrants are worth 5 Americans, because of skill and intelligence. Americans, obviously are adverse to menial labor, and immigrants readily do what they will not. If immigrants are so distasteful, why to rich whites keep hiring them, "under the table", only to have to explain their actions when it comes out in the tax wash?
What's your ancestry? East Indian? Pakistani? Iranian?

Personally, I think that any law that is passed for gun ownership should be applied to voters as well. That aside, voter ID, is to keep elections above board. Criminals that entered this country illegally should not be able to vote. Verifying ID is one way to reduce the number of people that are voting illegally (they will be voting to take gov't benefits or handouts if you prefer from American citizens and give them to non-citizens).

The blacks on gov't "subsistence" (there are many, many blacks that have "chosen" to join the working population to support this country and the "poor) have been there for decades. Just when do they intend to stand on there own two feet?

"Putting y'all back in chains" This is a comment Joe Biden made. I am glad you see this as "racist". Most on the right were very offended when this remark was made. Amazingly Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had nothing to say.

If this country is going to accept people on their "worth", isn't that like a "poll tax"? Criminals that enter this country can not be identified as: people that are trying to support their families/political refugees/drug dealers/murderers/kidnappers/rapists/thugs/people with infectious diseases or parasites (most likely to affect the low rent areas). The "rich" whites that are hiring? Please make a list. Wonder how many are politicians that are taking advantage of their status?

Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Blacks ‘in the Back of the Bus,’ Women ‘Back in the Kitchen’

But, it's true. If not, then why don't you just take a transvaginal probe and put it where the sun doesn't shine, OK honey?

Links, Evidence?

You're an idiot. How many churches did the GOP (and Democratic) candidates for president visit? Churches routinely suggest that their members be actively political, and vote. A liar? Show where. And raise up off of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright-President Obama connection. He distanced himself from him during the campaign in 2008, for his outlandish statements and positions.
My question to you is are you unduly "profiled" at airports? Who do you think is behind it?

He is a liar. Name where one "Captain" of the religious right wants black to move to the back of the bus. Just that one lie, defend it.

A have no idea if anyone is "unduly" profiled. See that is how liberal lies work. The pastor says something outlandish as if it were true. No one is asking anyone to go to the back of the bus. No one is putting "y'all back in chains" as did the democrat party. No one expects anything out of people except to obey the law and one of those laws is illegal immigration. Which is stealing jobs from Americans. Jobs Americans could do. Jobs that might alleviate the over 15 percent black unemployment rate. What I don't understand is how the liberal left can defend violating the law yet try and make it sound as if that is a virtue. To them I guess it is.

So easy, what "captain" of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus?

Please. Just read the news. The right (meaning Republicans in general), metaphorically, all want to do it, and have tried. What do you think disenfranchising blacks who have voted, unhindered, for years, all of a sudden, being burdened with strict new voter ID laws, amounts to? What do you think the cutting of social programs entails? What do you think instituting hindrances to getting legal abortions is about?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of it, less than 25, which means you don't know anything about anything.
"Putting y'all back in chains"????????????????? How condescending and racist. For the umpteenth time...the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's to the 80's, and what was known as the socially conscious and tolerant Republican Party...the true party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party, you imbecile.
Some illegal immigrants are worth 5 Americans, because of skill and intelligence. Americans, obviously are adverse to menial labor, and immigrants readily do what they will not. If immigrants are so distasteful, why to rich whites keep hiring them, "under the table", only to have to explain their actions when it comes out in the tax wash?

It amounts to not being able to transport busloads of wineheads from precinct to precint in urban areas. Sorry, that's really not part of the electoral process regardless of what your pastor told you.

Personally, I think that any law that is passed for gun ownership should be applied to voters as well. That aside, voter ID, is to keep elections above board. Criminals that entered this country illegally should not be able to vote. Verifying ID is one way to reduce the number of people that are voting illegally (they will be voting to take gov't benefits or handouts if you prefer from American citizens and give them to non-citizens).

The blacks on gov't "subsistence" (there are many, many blacks that have "chosen" to join the working population to support this country and the "poor) have been there for decades. Just when do they intend to stand on there own two feet?

"Putting y'all back in chains" This is a comment Joe Biden made. I am glad you see this as "racist". Most on the right were very offended when this remark was made. Amazingly Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had nothing to say.

If this country is going to accept people on their "worth", isn't that like a "poll tax"? Criminals that enter this country can not be identified as: people that are trying to support their families/political refugees/drug dealers/murderers/kidnappers/rapists/thugs/people with infectious diseases or parasites (most likely to affect the low rent areas). The "rich" whites that are hiring? Please make a list. Wonder how many are politicians that are taking advantage of their status?

Ha, I bet if the Poet would have known who made that racist remark he sure would have whistled a different tune. And that isn't even the most racist thing Biden has said. i love it when liberals step right in it. I'll bet poet thought I said such an asinine thing and put me on ignore, I would not blame him if he thought I did and put me on ignore. I would put Biden on ignore for the same reason.

Last edited:
4 years ago, I would have ripped that preacher on this forum.

But now, after 4 years of watching the radicalization of the right wing......I cant do that. Was it improper for him to use the Easter morning forum? Probably. Were his comments contraversial and shocking? A bit.

But were they TRUE?? Well, after seeing the behavior of the right wing over the past 4 years, it's hard to disagree.

The right wing has members who have called Michelle Obama an escaped gorilla, who say it's 'good politics' to oppose the black guy in the white house, that they used to use "wetbacks" to pick their tomatoes, that black people on welfare are like training and feeding stray dogs, and of course, they've made countless remarks about women as far as "legitimate rape" and having binders full of women when they need an "F" in a blank application box to hire. Add in the 47% and "makers vs takers" nonsense.................and well, I just cant rip that preacher for this. Not in 2013.

Oh bull feathers. Give the quotes and the names. The man said CAPTAIN of the religious right. All those quotes you misquoted are not from anyone I would call a captain.

He's a liar.

Give me the name of the captain of the religious right that wants blacks to move to the back of the bus.... Name him and the quote. Not your jaded musings.

I would really like to see the quote about opposing the black man in the WH and what captain of the religious right said it.

I didn't make the statement and quite frankly I don't know who the liar who said it was talking about.

Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Blacks ‘in the Back of the Bus,’ Women ‘Back in the Kitchen’

But, it's true. If not, then why don't you just take a transvaginal probe and put it where the sun doesn't shine, OK honey?

Links, Evidence?

You're dreaming, right? I guess they never heard of Sara Palin, or Connie Rice amoung many others.

It amounts to not being able to transport busloads of wineheads from precinct to precint in urban areas. Sorry, that's really not part of the electoral process regardless of what your pastor told you.

Oh...was that a problem before? Link please.

There's an awful lot of Bull shit in this thread, and believe me, it's no good for us.........

Actually the question was answered twice: in November 2008 and again in November 2012.

That the partisan right refuses to accept those answers is their problem.

November 2010.

Nice try.
That would be the November 2010 when the GOP failed to take the Senate, where republican and TPM candidates were rejected in several state-wide elections, including failed gubernatorial candidacies in New York and California – that November 2010?

Yeah, November 2010

The year we gained 63 seats in the House, 6 seats in the Senate and added 6 more Republican governors to the existing tally of 32. This is counter to what you believe. Oh, and Nancy Pelosi was ousted out of the speakership that year.

United States elections, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

He's a liar.

I didn't make the statement and quite frankly I don't know who the liar who said it was talking about.

Well if you don't know of one, then how can you refute ones that are given?

Wouldn't the statement captain of the religious right be an opinion ?

Both rightists and leftists give opinions and make sweeping statements.

Either side giving personal opinions about the treatment of each other in society doesn't make anything a fact.

So what you are upset about is someone's opinion.

But here is a fact: At one time blacks did have to sit at the back of the bus.

Well if you don't know of one, then how can you refute ones that are given?

Wouldn't the statement captain of the religious right be an opinion ?

Both rightists and leftists give opinions and make sweeping statements.

Either side giving personal opinions about the treatment of each other in society doesn't make anything a fact.

So what you are upset about is someone's opinion.

But here is a fact: At one time blacks did have to sit at the back of the bus.

No, Captain of the Religious right is not an opinion, unless specifically named which by what I read was not done. It isn't up to me to fill in a name to which I have no knowledge.

The pastor made a direct statement that these Captains want blacks to move to the back of the bus. So it is fair that those who are defending that lie prove me wrong in saying so. As of yet not one person has because they can't.

The fact that blacks had to sit in the back of the bus was the results of Jim Crow laws as I suspect you know. Jim Crow and segregation were Democrat initiatives not Republican. Republicans pushed legislation to end Jim Crow laws and to end segregation. George Wallace was a democrat.

I am not really upset I just don't think pastors should be lying on Easter Sunday, or anytime. But in is defence I am sure he is only saying what he thinks to be true and doesn't consider it lying. He needs to be taught.

Forum List

Back