Pat Robertson Prays For The Boy Scouts As Pedophile Gay Scout Masters Are Coming

In before: The " A man having sex with a boy isnt homosexual pedophilia at all' crowd.

There's an actual crowd here that believes a man having sex with a boy isn't homosexual pedophilia?

I have never seen one, much less a crowd.

What an idiot this guy is, but what else do you expect for these radical right wing evangelical nuts? :cuckoo:

He also lies stating that it's congress behind the decision, when in fact it's not at all.

Robertson prays for Boy Scouts, warns that gay pedophiles ?will come in as scoutmasters? | The Raw Story

This is hilarious.

Televangelist Pat Robertson on Tuesday said that he was praying for the Boy Scouts of America because “predators” and “pedophiles” could infiltrate the organization if the ban on LGBT members and leaders was dropped.

Yeah, because there have not been any pedophile leaders in the Boy Scouts up to now. They were stopped by the ban on gays. :lol:

What a bigoted retard.

Parents have enough shit to worry about now they will have to worry about their kids going off on camping trips and such with a bunch of gay kids and gay scout Masters.

Glad I never had kids....

Parents have enough shit to worry about now they will have to worry about their kids going off on camping trips and such with a bunch of gay kids and gay scout Masters.

They have been doing that for a hundred years. They just didn't know it.

I'm glad you never did, too. We don't need bigots breeding.

sp_0503_05_v6.jpg

Tha homarsexshuals are comin yall ruuuuuun

Well, now that it's really out in the open, the Boy Scouts are going to end up loosing members and will end up being all gay. Because most parents wouldn't let their boys join.

Well, now that it's really out in the open, the Boy Scouts are going to end up loosing members and will end up being all gay. Because most parents wouldn't let their boys join.
They've been losing membership for years.

The racist teabaggers that brainwash their children with hate might, the rest of the none-bigots wouldn't have a problem.

The racist teabaggers that brainwash their children with hate might, the rest of the none-bigots wouldn't have a problem.

No, you're wrong about that. Nobody is brainwashing anyone. You have to admit that there are MANY people out there that wouldn't admit it, but they would not allow their child to join if it were a gay Scoutmaster. Let alone any other gay kids. Sorry, but you know damn well there a stigma to it.....people can say they're not against gays, but you put them in this situation and they will NOT allow their kids to join.

No, you're wrong about that. Nobody is brainwashing anyone. You have to admit that there are MANY people out there that wouldn't admit it, but they would not allow their child to join if it were a gay Scoutmaster. Let alone any other gay kids. Sorry, but you know damn well there a stigma to it.....people can say they're not against gays, but you put them in this situation and they will NOT allow their kids to join.

I would not allow my child to join if the scout master were a womanizer either. A person should keep their sexual orientation and sexual habits separate from scouting altogether. It has no place in scouting one way or the other.

Following that to it's logical conclusion, Jesus would be the most bigoted person ever.

Again the bigots and homophobes might, but not those that aren't far right nutcases.
Just look at the military, the hate filled far right thought the apocalypse was coming and that our military would collapse when don't ask, don't tell was repealed....

Following that to it's logical conclusion, Jesus would be the most bigoted person ever.

Since every birth is considered a gift from god, even gay children were placed here by the Lord himself. Jesus loves all his children.

Forum List

Back