Pat Robertson Suggests Gays With AIDS Wear Rings To Cut, Infect Others

Hey Poet.......I am giving away Free airline tickets to faggots for a vacation trip to Iran.

Interested in one?? .. :cool:

this will pique poet's interest

Sheesha.jpg

Hey Poet.......I am giving away Free airline tickets to faggots for a vacation trip to Iran.

Hilarious. When I see what the gays have brought to this country with literature, theater, dance, art, architecture, science and so on. Then I look at 150 years of disastrous rule in conservative states and how those states have suffered. I'm pretty sure it's the gays we want to stay. God must love them because he gave them so much talent. He's going to make right winger's burn just because of that awful Christian muzak.

How could anyone be so ignorant as not to post something negative in response to what Robertson said? Simply amazing.

Pat Robertson Suggests Gays With AIDS Wear Rings To Cut, Infect Others

:lol:

That man is so freaking crazy.

And what does that say about the people who follow him?

Crazier still, eh?

While what he said here is bullshit, there are no shortage of gays who deliberate get infected with HIV and wish everyone had HIV so they didn't have to use condoms anymore.. google bug chasing. Sick fucks. Deviant freaks of nature who should be kept in solitary confinement for life.

While what he said here is bullshit, there are no shortage of gays who deliberate get infected with HIV and wish everyone had HIV so they didn't have to use condoms anymore.. google bug chasing. Sick fucks. Deviant freaks of nature who should be kept in solitary confinement for life.

got any proof of that?

Hilarious. When I see what the gays have brought to this country with literature, theater, dance, art, architecture, science and so on. Then I look at 150 years of disastrous rule in conservative states and how those states have suffered. I'm pretty sure it's the gays we want to stay. God must love them because he gave them so much talent. He's going to make right winger's burn just because of that awful Christian muzak.

Ask right wingers to name their accomplishments and they try to take credit from liberals. Ask them to name their disasters and the blame them on liberals. They try their hardest to ignore what the gays have brought to this country and promote their own meager contributions, however slight.

This old fool is still raking in $. <my comment.

Pat Robertson Suggests Gays With AIDS Wear Rings To Cut, Infect Others [Video]

Pat Robertson delved into a discussion about AIDS during a recent episode of "The 700 Club," in which he suggested that infected individuals in cities like San Francisco purposefully infect others by cutting them with special rings.

On Tuesday, Robertson and co-host Terry Meeuwsen responded to a question from a viewer about the disclosure of an AIDS status. Apparently, the viewer had been driving a nursing home patient to church and came to find out he has AIDS. The viewer was angry no one disclosed the man's health condition to her.

Robertson said he “used to think it was transmitted by saliva and other things, now they say it may be sexual contact.” So, he advised the woman not have sex with the man.
<more>
Yeah Pat....our super secret de-coder rings. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back