🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Patriot Act renewal?

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
The Patriot Act is up for renewal. According to American Thinker. Should it be? Or should there be changes and something new done. There are memories of some of the things like the TSA for some. And it is not very patriotic. What is balance?

The Patriot Act is up for renewal. According to American Thinker. Should it be? Or should there be changes and something new done. There are memories of some of the things like the TSA for some. And it is not very patriotic. What is balance?

the patriot act is the single biggest violation of the constitution ever...

Because of the Patriot act, some officials in government abused it so they could spy on a presidential candidate. I for one was against this back when establishment liberal George Bush (RepublicRAT) signed it into law.

Because of the Patriot act, some officials in government abused it so they could spy on a presidential candidate. I for one was against this back when establishment liberal George Bush (RepublicRAT) signed it into law.
Sure you were....

Funny how this guy was demonized, basically called a terrorist-- just for being the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act..
evening-event-with-russ-feingold-2.jpg

Wonder if he will get an apology...

Then in the House....only 66 people were brave enough to vote against it.....62 of them were a bunch of commie libs.. I am sure they only voted against it because they were on the side of the terrorists tho.....

Funny how this guy was demonized, basically called a terrorist-- just for being the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act..
View attachment 311312

Then in the House....only 66 people were brave enough to vote against it.....62 of them were a bunch of commie libs.. I am sure they only voted against it because they were on the side of the terrorists tho.....
Perhaps we do things to hastily. And we are manipulated a lot by our politicians. If Bush was a Prog those 62 would have moslty voted differently. I only have the almost pure party line votes of many agendas to go by. Obamacare was a big one. The Progs also helped in extending the Patriot Act and added to it.

View attachment 311312

Perhaps we do things to hastily. And we are manipulated a lot by our politicians. If Bush was a Prog those 62 would have moslty voted differently. I only have the almost pure party line votes of many agendas to go by. Obamacare was a big one. The Progs also helped in extending the Patriot Act and added to it.
I like how you skipped by the fact that most of the votes AGAINST IT (WHEN IT MATTERED) -- were not by conservatives....

Bush wasn't a progressive -- he was the run of the mill republican passing the same run of the bill republican bills yall are cheerleading now under Trump....the same run of the mill republican who used fearmongering to get us into a bullshit war and to get us into a bullshit bill...

I have more respect for the ones who voted against it and were called terrorists for doing so than I do for those who are trying to pretend they were against all along -- when they WERE NOT

If Trump wanted to pass a similar bill now, Trumpers will be in favor of it if they felt it would hurt "darkies" the most..as they have always shown

Sure you were....
Yes I was, dickwad, I know that he George would be just like his daddy, you know the establishment guy who said "read my lips, no new taxes" then proceeded to fuck all of US and gave US 8 years of the rapist William (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Jefferson Clinton, whose only legacy was him agreeing with the Contract with America, designed and passed by Newt Gingrich.

Bill Clinton talks about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in new documentary series

What is real interesting is him wagging his finger in you liberals dumbass face daring you not to believe him. Yet if he dropped his drawers you would be sucking off that needle dick.

It and everything about it FISA included needs to go on the ash heap of unamerican and stupid ideas.

View attachment 311312

I like how you skipped by the fact that most of the votes AGAINST IT (WHEN IT MATTERED) -- were not by conservatives....

Bush wasn't a progressive -- he was the run of the mill republican passing the same run of the bill republican bills yall are cheerleading now under Trump....the same run of the mill republican who used fearmongering to get us into a bullshit war and to get us into a bullshit bill...

I have more respect for the ones who voted against it and were called terrorists for doing so than I do for those who are trying to pretend they were against all along -- when they WERE NOT

If Trump wanted to pass a similar bill now, Trumpers will be in favor of it if they felt it would hurt "darkies" the most..as they have always shown
When an establishment liberal RepublicRAT, enacts a 4 million dollar a year organization (DOHS) and just taken down the wall between the FBI and CIA, that Jamie Gorelick built, that was not a run of the mill but a swamp creature, also the No Child Left Behind Act that he and Edward(the swimmer) Kennedy agreed on, did children real well. Go fuck yourself you ignorant asshole, when you learn some history get back to me.

View attachment 311312

When Bush and the establishment RepublicRATS voted for all this increase in Government , in 2006 Nancy Pelosi got the gavel and then 1 year later, SHE caused the housing bubble to collapse, because she was in charge of the purse strings. Who has the gavel right now with this downward spiral of the DOW? Nancy Pelosi, amazing how shit hits the fan when she and the DemonRats have the gavel....

Forum List

Back