Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

Called it.

Unfortunately it's something I didn't want to be right about.

View attachment 438436
Only commies can "protest" in your world

Of course nobody ever dies in a leftist "protest"
If youre curious, the number is 25 this year. At left wing "protests", 25 people were killed in 2020.
Notice how they never acknowledge this?
They also don't see how the double standard only angers half the country.

Let them talk "unity." Unity to these vermin means SUBMISSION to their commie idiotology

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Fuck you and your faux patriotism

Fuck you period.

She was justifiably shot today.
Cold blooded murder scum
:fu:
I dont think so man. You cant go barging into the House like that. Anyone who tries should be shot, just like anyone who tries to force their way into a police station should be shot. If it was a democrat i would be celebrating the traitors death right now. As a republican, i instead feel shame that our side broke that window and tried to get in. Its completely unacceptable.

Called it.

Unfortunately it's something I didn't want to be right about.

View attachment 438436
Only commies can "protest" in your world

Of course nobody ever dies in a leftist "protest"
If youre curious, the number is 25 this year. At left wing "protests", 25 people were killed in 2020.
Notice how they never acknowledge this?
They also don't see how the double standard only angers half the country.

Let them talk "unity." Unity to these vermin means SUBMISSION to their commie idiotology

I condemn riots, violence, looting, and arson regardless of the side it comes from.

Why can't you say the same?

I havent read the whole thread yet, but she was a 14 YEAR air force veteran.

I wonder..will she get a gold coffin too?

She was someone's daughter. Someone's wife. Someone's mother perhaps and now she is dead. She fought for us and now...she was killed by her own. This is just SAD.

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Fuck you and your faux patriotism

Fuck you period.

She was justifiably shot today.
Cold blooded murder scum
:fu:
I dont think so man. You cant go barging into the House like that. Anyone who tries should be shot, just like anyone who tries to force their way into a police station should be shot. If it was a democrat i would be celebrating the traitors death right now. As a republican, i instead feel shame that our side broke that window and tried to get in. Its completely unacceptable.

Agreed. Completely unacceptable.

She was someone's daughter. Someone's wife. Someone's mother perhaps and now she is dead. She fought for us and now...she was killed by her own. This is just SAD.

It is sad.

It’s sad that she believed the conspiracy theories pushed by Trump and alt-right news sources and fed into the insane rhetoric parroted by the far right.

She broke into the U.S. Capitol and for what?! What did she think she was going to accomplish?!

Biden will still be the President, Democrats have won the Senate, the people who broke into the building will be arrested, and someone lost her life.

Are you people happy now? Is this what you wanted?

Do you have it all out of your system now or do you want more people to ruin their lives and accomplish exactly NOTHING that they are trying to prevent?

I havent read the whole thread yet, but she was a 14 YEAR air force veteran.

I wonder..will she get a gold coffin too?

Here's a hint: She made a life choice based on a sketchy political ideology that encourages playing stupid games with federal property. Unfortunately, it seems she won. Sad.

How noble of the DC police.

I usually support police shooting protesters who storm buildings, but I will not tolerate the police shooting conservatives in the same manner we rightfully shoot protesting liberals and communists. I am hoping this was one of those antifa protesters who were pretending to be trump supporters. If so, then I take back what I said about this being wrong. I'll have to wait to see who was shot before I know for sure if I agree or disagree with this shooting

Someone said the "woman" who was shot and died was 16 years old. Is that true? The cops shot a child to death?

No, she was in her 30’s

That's what I thought, too. Prayers for her family and loved ones. I saw a video of the shooting, but too many people were blocking what happened on the version that I watched. The first report I saw said that a second person was shot. :(
How noble of the DC police.

I usually support police shooting protesters who storm buildings, but I will not tolerate the police shooting conservatives in the same manner we rightfully shoot protesting liberals and communists. I am hoping this was one of those antifa protesters who were pretending to be trump supporters. If so, then I take back what I said about this being wrong. I'll have to wait to see who was shot before I know for sure if I agree or disagree with this shooting

Someone said the "woman" who was shot and died was 16 years old. Is that true? The cops shot a child to death?

No, 14 year Air Force veteran

Thank you. My source is suffering from hearing loss when he isn't saying more than he thinks.
The woman was an unarmed protester, and is deceased..

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Oh please she is not deceased.
My news source said the woman died.

I condemn riots, violence, looting, and arson regardless of the side it comes from.
There was a peaceful protest today that resulted in the death of what I assume is a fine woman

but no looting and no arson as we get when the left goes berzerk

I watched her die. It was pretty horrific. Don't know if any of the links show it, but I damn sure don't want to see it again. She laid there on her back after being turned over...she said "I'm ok", then started bucking and heaving trying to get air..and died. Such a damn shame. UNARMED.

But...most won't care.

Forum List

Back