Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

The woman who was shot has died. This is how we are ushering in a Biden presidency, with the spilled blood of patriots in the house of the American people.

You people who voted for Joe Biden should be forced to wear this around your necks, like a dead, stinking albatross. Because this is the legacy you're leaving for this country.

Enjoy your win.

Unbelievable. You idiot Trump supporters do something stupid and then blame Biden for the consequences.

Her blood is on Trump's hands.

He's the one pushing this idiotic narrative of election fraud that inspired this stupid woman to do something as ridiculous as breaking into the capitol. What did you retards think would happen?!?!

How noble of the DC police.

I usually support police shooting protesters who storm buildings, but I will not tolerate the police shooting conservatives in the same manner we rightfully shoot protesting liberals and communists. I am hoping this was one of those antifa protesters who were pretending to be trump supporters. If so, then I take back what I said about this being wrong. I'll have to wait to see who was shot before I know for sure if I agree or disagree with this shooting

Someone said the "woman" who was shot and died was 16 years old. Is that true? The cops shot a child to death?

I usually support police shooting protesters who storm buildings, but I will not tolerate the police shooting conservatives in the same manner we rightfully shoot protesting liberals and communists. I am hoping this was one of those antifa protesters who were pretending to be trump supporters. If so, then I take back what I said about this being wrong. I'll have to wait to see who was shot before I know for sure if I agree or disagree with this shooting

Someone said the "woman" who was shot and died was 16 years old. Is that true? The cops shot a child to death?

No, 14 year Air Force veteran

No, she was in her 30’s

The woman who was shot has died. This is how we are ushering in a Biden presidency, with the spilled blood of patriots in the house of the American people.

You people who voted for Joe Biden should be forced to wear this around your necks, like a dead, stinking albatross. Because this is the legacy you're leaving for this country.

Enjoy your win.

Unbelievable. You idiot Trump supporters do something stupid and then blame Biden for the consequences.

Her blood is on Trump's hands.

He's the one pushing this idiotic narrative of election fraud that inspired this stupid woman to do something as ridiculous as breaking into the capitol. What did you retards think would happen?!?!
What was it that you did not understand when President Trump reminded his supporters to keep it peaceful before he left?

When you storm the capital, and commit these acts of treason and sedition, you get shot.

It is the DC version of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Why is that any different that any other federal building? If you remember, armed antifa members attacked a federal courthouse in Portland with explosives awhile back. They also tried to burn it down with people inside it. And yet, none of the protesters were shot.

Inside nightly siege faced by feds in Portland: Reporters detail attacks on officers

When you cross a police barricade, storm the capital, and cause elected officials and federal employees to barricade themselves in, it is not some peaceful 1st amendment thing.

Exactly!!

Peaceful protests only involve looting, burning Federal buildings and assaulting cops.
You know, like those PEACEFUL Leftist protests in Portland, Seattle and St louis.

Let's summarize......

When Leftists do it....it's called 'Peaceful" and "Justified" protests.

But when Conservatives do it, it's definitely "Terrorism"

Whew! glad we got that straightened out!

Why did Biden incite this riot ????

Trump called for protesters to go home. Biden and Harris called for more protests.

I don't understand why the Left caused this woman to be shot??

Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years ?

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Fuck you and your faux patriotism

Fuck you period.

She was justifiably shot today.
Cold blooded murder scum
:fu:

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard, because we haven’t been officially notified.”

Forum List

Back