Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

The size of the incidents aren't the issue

I didn’t say the size was the issue. I said they’re not comparable. Because they’re not.

We didn’t see people breaking into windows to get to Kavannaugh. You’re a fool if you’re trying to compare these.

The size of the incidents aren't the issue

I didn’t say the size was the issue. I said they’re not comparable. Because they’re not.

We didn’t see people breaking into windows to get to Kavannaugh. You’re a fool if you’re trying to compare these.
You claim you know who these people were that did these things, otherwise they just gots to bees them Twump supporters, theys just gots to beees right ?? Well what if you're wrong ??? What if it was rogue elements among the crowd ??? Isn't that what the claim kept being during the riots that took place all summer long ?????

This attempt at burying Trump and the Trump supporter by equating either of them to rogue element's and/or rioters intent on doing bad things in the names of those who have good intentions, is hypocrisy and double standard's on an unprecedented scale.

You claim you know who these people were that did these things

I don’t care who these people are or which side of the aisle they’re on. They should each be thrown in prison for their crimes.

Period.

Last edited:
Funny how the mob pushed into the building during the Kavanaugh vetting

Wow, swing and a miss.

Not even comparable. Not even close.

Correct. Your fucking goons attacked people and tried to destroy monuments. The trump people did nothing of the sort.
Yes, the ones breeching the building may have had alterior motives, but the crowd on whole the 10s of thousands strong were not there to be a part of anything like that, but we're there to hopefully make a point that we need to have free, and transparent election's. Once the evidence was being presented to the public, then they couldn't unsee that evidence, but when the evidence was not given a fair shake by our judicial systems, it made it look like the fix was in.

All that had to be done, was for our judicial system to give the evidence a clear and transparent vetting, but it appeared to the people that it was being ignored, disregarded, and disrespected for political reason's.

You claim you know who these people were that did these things

I don’t care who these people are. They should each be thrown in prison for their crimes.

Period.
I agree, but did you feel that way about all who would do such things, even though it was leftist doing them all summer long ??

This whole situation has open the eyes of the people who see the priveledge that exist for one group, but not for another group or groups in America.

You might say, "but yeah we seen the cop abuse the victim", but you haven't seen the evidence of election fraud right ?? Just because the left claims that there is no fraud, doesn't make it so, because the left has already shown that they are heavily biased towards a Biden/Harris presidency, so of course the claim is going to be "there was no fraud" all the way to the end as is constantly being bantered by the left now.

10s of thousands of American's see it otherwise, and now people are dead.

Blame Trump ?? What about the left, are they innocent ???

I agree, but did you feel that way about all who would do such things, even though it was leftist doing them all summer long ??

Yes. For the one millionth time, I condemn anyone who commits violence, loots, or destroys someone else's property.

You guys are all parroting the same exact lame attempt at a "Gotcha!" question. It's incredibly easy to condemn bad behavior regardless of the side it comes from.

Screenshot_20210107-203007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Isn't it funny, how as long as the violence, rioting, anarchy, and mayhem was out in the country somewhere else, and it was away from (DC), the big wig politician's couldn't have given a crap less about it (i.e.wouldn't condemn it), but when it came to their turf in (DC), then it was the most hurrendous thing, and horrific thing there ever was.

Otherwise with these leaders, it's like their saying how dare they come here wanting to start crap, they better take that crap back to Baltimore, Michigan, LA, Detroit, Chicago or places like that.

If they want to rail on Trump who has been wanting to stop this all summer long, then they best sweep around their own doorsteps as well.

there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of

Are you blind?

Oh, a window was broken. That is going to cost a couple hundred bucks to fix.

The video was posted to prove that there was in fact destruction, contrary to what the retard above posted.

“there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of”

Clearly there was destruction and clearly anyone who claims otherwise is either blind or retarded. Possibly both.

there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of

Are you blind?

Oh, a window was broken. That is going to cost a couple hundred bucks to fix.

The video was posted to prove that there was in fact destruction, contrary to what the retard above posted.

“there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of”

Clearly there was destruction and clearly anyone who claims otherwise is either blind or retarded. Possibly both.

Its disingenuous to call this a destructive riot.

Congratulations, idiots. You may just won yourselves 10 years in prison.

Was it worth it?

Oh yea, and by the way, Biden will still be your president.

Its disingenuous to call this a destructive riot.
THEY BROKE INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND THEN ATTEMPTED TO BREAK INTO A BARRICADED HOUSE CHAMBER...IN WHICH THE ENTIRE CONGRESS WAS CONVEENED. IT WAS A VIOLENT ASSAULT ON OUR GOVERNMENT

THEY'RE LUCKY DOZENS WEREN'T KILLED

Forum List

Back