Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

The woman was an unarmed protester, condition is unknown.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Do we know who pulled the trigger?

It came from inside. She was on the other side of the door in this picture. She is deceased.

View attachment 438214
Uh, no, that's not where she was. She was the one in this photo at the top right, climbing through a broken window...

NINTCHDBPICT000629308469.jpg
she was just looking for a bathroom.

Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.

The woman was an unarmed protester, condition is unknown.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Do we know who pulled the trigger?

It came from inside. She was on the other side of the door in this picture. She is deceased.

View attachment 438214
Uh, no, that's not where she was. She was the one in this photo at the top right, climbing through a broken window...

NINTCHDBPICT000629308469.jpg
That's where she was shot ?
Yes, as she was climbing through the broken out window.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt.

Say her name!
Ashli Target

81oM%2BF-DxmL._AC_SY679_.jpg

If it were BLM supporters storming the Capitol, dozens would be dead and the hypocrites who supported this seditious, unlawful, anti-American act on Wednesday would be cheering the police.

Good. Let’s take a look at your two statements side by side.

“there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of”

“The destruction was minor”
Check the timeline

we were getting little or no info from the lib news media during the day

and we still dont know the identity of the “mostly peaceful protestors” who broke into the capital building

I think there may be anarchists at events identified with the left and the right who are instigating the violence and playing both sides against the middle

Good. Let’s take a look at your two statements side by side.

“there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of”

“The destruction was minor”
Check the timeline

we were getting little or no info from the lib news media during the day

and we still dont know the identity of the “mostly peaceful protestors” who broke into the capital building

I think there may be anarchists at events identified with the left and the right who are instigating the violence and playing both sides against the middle
Why would you check "lib media" for your news?? Don't you have rightard media at your fingertips?

Is there a living alternative candidate for the US racists and Republicans? They hyped Trump and now they have to follow him. He lies? Come follow his opinion! Once a leader in Germany made the same with his people. Its a kind of a hypnotic methode I think...

THEY BROKE INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND THEN ATTEMPTED TO BREAK INTO A BARRICADED HOUSE CHAMBER...IN WHICH THE ENTIRE CONGRESS WAS CONVEENED. IT WAS A VIOLENT ASSAULT ON OUR GOVERNMENT
Clearly this “peaceful protest” went too far

where were you when liberals were attacking the federal courthouse in portland?

Why would you check "lib media" for your news?? Don't you have rightard media at your fingertips?
I wish I had the time to monitor all the media

but I dont
No one said you should. I'm just wondering why you bother with "lib media" if you find it so untrustworthy? I don't refer to it because I don't find it trustworthy. See how easy that is?

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Yeah, just like b
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.

What bullshit ^^^

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.

I'm just wondering why you bother with "lib media" if you find it so untrustworthy?
How would I know which lies that libs are basing their opinions on if I dont monitor the crap?

Its disingenuous to call this a destructive riot.
THEY BROKE INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND THEN ATTEMPTED TO BREAK INTO A BARRICADED HOUSE CHAMBER...IN WHICH THE ENTIRE CONGRESS WAS CONVEENED. IT WAS A VIOLENT ASSAULT ON OUR GOVERNMENT

THEY'RE LUCKY DOZENS WEREN'T KILLED
That doesnt make my post any less true. Just because some people entered a building they shouldnt have, doesnt mean it was a riot.

That doesnt make my post any less true. Just because some people entered a building they shouldnt have, doesnt mean it was a riot.
Nope. But it was...and a cop was killed by those rioters

Clearly this “peaceful protest” went too far

where were you when liberals were attacking the federal courthouse in portland?
Right here condemning it

Forum List

Back