Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Yeah, just like b
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.
What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.
So, it’s OK by you that they killed her because in your mind she was ‘crazy’ what kind of bat shit crazy does that make you?
No, it was ok to shoot her because she posed a threat to lawmakers during an invasion of our Capitol.
So if your principles are consistent, then you must agree that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in shooting the people who posed a threat to him, or are you just a hypocrite douchebag?
I've said he had a right to defend himself from Rosenbaum. But I also said he took it too far when he shot him in the back. That's when it went from being self-defense to murder. The others afterwards had a right to disarm an active shooter.
What were the circumstances of that shot? Was it part of multiple shots fired within a couple seconds? If so, then who cares? Just because an attacker turns as youre firing, doesnt mean you are some evil monster who goes around shooting people in the back.
Doesn't matter if it was within a couple of seconds.And the attacker didn't "turn." He fell. He started to fall after the first shot He continued falling face down and the last bullet him him in the back. That's murder.
Then youre a hypocrite douchebag, just as i suspected.

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.
So, it’s OK by you that they killed her because in your mind she was ‘crazy’ what kind of bat shit crazy does that make you?
No, it was ok to shoot her because she posed a threat to lawmakers during an invasion of our Capitol.
So if your principles are consistent, then you must agree that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in shooting the people who posed a threat to him, or are you just a hypocrite douchebag?
I've said he had a right to defend himself from Rosenbaum. But I also said he took it too far when he shot him in the back. That's when it went from being self-defense to murder. The others afterwards had a right to disarm an active shooter.
The pedo attacked the kid and got shot 3 times in the front before finally turning as Kyle shot the 4 th shot..........

the pedo should have still been in prison
The local city and police should have kept their violent rioters under control
The pedo should have not been attacking people especially ones with guns
and the stupid pedo should have left when he got shot the first time.

Stop blaming the kid who was only defending himself and others.

What dumbass parent takes her son to a scene of civil unrest with a gun. Tell us Turtle Shit, what parent does that?
Im not sure what relevance that has to what i said.

Probably none since I wasn't talking to you.
Either way, your facts were wrong, as usual. Are you ALWAYS wrong?

The Domestic Terrorists are being identified and employers are firing them. Trump has thrown them under the bus. Suckers.
How so ? How has Trump thrown them under the bus ?? Only if Trump advocated violence in his rehtoric, and then those actions occured based upon that rehtoric, would he have thrown them under the bus afterwards, otherwise by separating himself from them.

He didn't advocate violence, so there was no throwing anyone under a bus.

Try harder.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

The pedo attacked the kid and got shot 3 times in the front before finally turning as Kyle shot the 4 th shot..........

the pedo should have still been in prison
The local city and police should have kept their violent rioters under control
The pedo should have not been attacking people especially ones with guns
and the stupid pedo should have left when he got shot the first time.

Stop blaming the kid who was only defending himself and others.
You're right until your last sentence. Rittenhouse is responsible for his actions. Shooting someone in the back is not self defense, it's murder.
Just as i thought, youre a fucking hypocrite douchebag. Thanks for showing how inconsistent your beliefs are.
LOL

Your dementia is noted and laughed at.

You're literally comparing 1 shot to the throat to stop a threat -- with 3 shots to stop a threat, but then one more needlessly to the back.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

Shoulda known better. How many times you want me to say it?

So who should be held responsible for the police officer who was crushed in the door way?
The crowd I suppose

as I have been pointing out to Mac1958 violence and civil disorder breeds more of the same

the events of the past 8 months led directly to what happened on Wednesday

So who should be held responsible for the police officer who was crushed in the door way?
The crowd I suppose

as I have been pointing out to Mac1958 violence and civil disorder breeds more of the same

the events of the past 8 months led directly to what happened on Wednesday

So who should be held accountable for what happened at the Nation's Capitol this week? Should there be any arrests or should it just be written off as tit for tat.

How do you peacefully break into the Capitol?
Most of the 100,000 plus did not break in

this is the same defense libs used for the Black Lies Matter riots over the spring and summer

Those that breeched the area, and in which may have been directly involved with his death, otherwise within his (immediate surroundings/area), should definitely be investigated to see if they had anything to do with the capital policeman's death directly.

What Democrat mayors or BLM members stormed the Capitol?
They stormed American cities for 8 months

their lawlessness led to the lawlessness on Wednesday

So in other words you don't give a damn about the destruction and lives lost at the Capitol, because those were YOUR people who you deem as patriots. Smfh.
I am not going to accept any phony anger from liberals like you who are primarily responsible for the riot on Wednesday

That's what she gets.

You wouldn't say the same thing if she was black and shot at a BLM riot.

What predictable racist scum you are.

You know that woman was not armed, right?

What Democrat mayors or BLM members stormed the Capitol?
They stormed American cities for 8 months

their lawlessness led to the lawlessness on Wednesday

So in other words you don't give a damn about the destruction and lives lost at the Capitol, because those were YOUR people who you deem as patriots. Smfh.
I am not going to accept any phony anger from liberals like you who are primarily responsible for the riot on Wednesday

You're not about Justice, you are a racist that wants to keep or make America lily white again.

Forum List

Back