Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

If I find you an example of Democrat leadership criticizing street violence before last Wednesday, will you admit that this claim of yours is wrong?
No

because there was plenty of silence to go along with a few token demurrals

besides the riots took place under the approving noses of democrat mayors and governors

Thanks for proving my point. The “fact” that you claimed wasn’t a fact. It was a lie. It could be easily disproven and you wouldn’t admit it was wrong because you’re a disingenuous piece of shit.

Is that your strategy? Make up facts that are just hyperbole bullshit and then change your argument when it’s proven wrong?
You are the biggest ankle bitter on this forum

you find an exception and use it to represent the whole

Oh shut the fuck up. You LIKED the thought of elected officials being brutally murdered.
You shut the F**k up

I prefer to state my opinions as long as biden and the CCP allow

as for rest you are lying

You're allowed to state your opinions and I'm allowed to call you a subhuman piece of filth.

Go ahead and tell us more about how you have not excused the actions of those terrorists while LIKING the idea of murdering elected officials.

Go ahead and respond to that.

You're allowed to state your opinions and I'm allowed to call you a subhuman piece of filth.
Yes, I hope that the CCP and their lapdog biden overlook this tiny little island of free speech

but we dont know for how long that will last

then libs like you will have only each other go argue with

Yes, I hope that the CCP and their lapdog biden overlook this tiny little island of free speech

but we dont know for how long that will last

then libs like you will have only each other go argue with

More idiotic hyperbole.

Biden isn't going to ban you from this site.
Not personally with his own two little fingers

having said that I hope you wont claim that I have just admitted to being a liar

because someone within the liberal cloud of bidenites will do it for him

its called saving mankind from opinions that liberals dont want to hear

Biden isn't going to ban you from this site.
Not personally with his own two little fingers

having said that I hope you wont claim that I have just admitted to being a liar

because someone within the liberal cloud of bidenites will do it for him

its called saving mankind from opinions that liberals dont want to hear
Yea...it'll probably be those Lizard People that control everything right?

No. And for the one millionth time, I condemn that.
Sez you

but the fact is than libism from biden down to the lowliest spear carrier - except you - looked the other way and only came to life with criticism of street violence starting last wednesday
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.

But your attempt to equate the two fails miserably. Unlike the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, the violence last week was done in the name of the POTUS. Unlike the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, the violence last week targeted our federal government and attempted to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to the next president; a cornerstone to our freedom. They wanted to hang the VP and readied a noose. Pence is still alive only because the domestic terrorists couldn't find him.

That's a lie. Insurgents plotting the overthrow of the government are being cyber-banished. If that's mostly conservatives, that's a stain on conservatives, not cyberspace.
They are NOT "conservatives". They are violent MAGArats

When Biden and nobody connected to Biden bans your free speech from this website, will you admit that you were wrong?
I dont know when it will happen

but if current trends continue throughout the internet sooner or later it will reach us

the problem is that liberals want to control thoughts and speech

That's a lie. Insurgents plotting the overthrow of the government are being cyber-banished. If that's mostly conservatives, that's a stain on conservatives, not cyberspace.
They are NOT "conservatives". They are violent MAGArats
DqsF09ZX4AAeNql.jpg:large

Forum List

Back