Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

I saw your video for the first time

you are obviously not retarded but you are somewhat warped by liberal bullshit

The warped liberal bullshit showing the destruction that you hadn’t seen?

What the hell are you watching that would lead you to think that there was no destruction and that this was peaceful?

You still going to claim it was peaceful you piece of shit? Go tell that to the family of the police officer who was killed. Fuck you.

There was a peaceful protest today

there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of

1610321273903.png

There was a peaceful protest today

there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of

View attachment 440893

As I keep reminding you, libs are 8 months to late to claim moral outrage after your kind ran wild during the “”Summer of Love”

I've been consistent about condemning certain behaviors. See my signature.

You still going to stand by and claim there was no vandalism? You still going to claim that this was peaceful?

I bet you would have loved to see those "peaceful" protesters break through that barricade and murder innocent people, wouldn't you? We know you "like" that idea.

You piece of shit.

You still going to stand by and claim there was no vandalism? You still going to claim that this was peaceful?
There was vandalism inside the capital building

do you deny the vandalism of your side for 8 months across America?

No. And for the one millionth time, I condemn that.
Sez you

but the fact is than libism from biden down to the lowliest spear carrier - except you - looked the other way and only came to life with criticism of street violence starting last wednesday

Last edited:
No. And for the one millionth time, I condemn that.
Sez you

but the fact is than libism from biden down to the lowliest spear carrier - except you - looked the other way and only came to life with criticism of street violence starting last wednesday

That’s a lie. Easily disproven.

If I find you an example of Democrat leadership criticizing street violence before last Wednesday, will you admit that this claim of yours is wrong?

Of course you won’t. Because you’re a disingenuous piece of shit.

Not only are you disingenuous, but you would have liked it if that angry mob got to those elected officials and murdered them. Don’t pretend otherwise.

If I find you an example of Democrat leadership criticizing street violence before last Wednesday, will you admit that this claim of yours is wrong?
No

because there was plenty of silence to go along with a few token demurrals

besides the riots took place under the approving noses of democrat mayors and governors

No

because there was plenty of silence to go along with a few token demurrals

besides the riots took place under the approving noses of democrat mayors and governors

Thanks for proving my point. The “fact” that you claimed wasn’t a fact. It was a lie. It could be easily disproven and you wouldn’t admit it was wrong because you’re a disingenuous piece of shit.

Is that your strategy? Make up facts that are just hyperbole bullshit and then change your argument when it’s proven wrong?

Forum List

Back