Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Yeah, just like b
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.
Patriot Woman. Is that Wonder Woman's sister? A President whipping a crowd of protesters up into a seditionist mob that storms the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, you're right, she was a white patriot and Trump supporter, she deserved to die. After all white lives don't matter to you do they?

No. She participated in an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the government of the United States. A country, if my memory serves, she took an oath to defend....and that wasn't defending it. If she had been active duty and her superiors saw her participating in this, she'd have been court martialed. Now, it's too bad she got shot, but I've seen this woman's social media trail and her devotion to Q-Anon. I also saw the video she recorded right before she got her dumb ass shot. As a veteran, you would think she would have some idea of how dangerous of a stunt this was.
What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.
So, it’s OK by you that they killed her because in your mind she was ‘crazy’ what kind of bat shit crazy does that make you?

THEY BROKE INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING AND THEN ATTEMPTED TO BREAK INTO A BARRICADED HOUSE CHAMBER...IN WHICH THE ENTIRE CONGRESS WAS CONVEENED. IT WAS A VIOLENT ASSAULT ON OUR GOVERNMENT
Clearly this “peaceful protest” went too far

where were you when liberals were attacking the federal courthouse in portland?
Right here condemning it
Ha! Ha! Sure you were. LOL

So, it’s OK by you that they killed her because in your mind she was ‘crazy’ what kind of bat shit crazy does that make you?
It's regrettable but justified that they killed her since she had breached a barricade behind which sat the members of our government

It's regrettable but justified that they killed her since she had breached a barricade behind which sat the members of our government
Just like the black guys that got killed resisting arrest.....right? Regrettable but justified.

That's what she gets.

She travelled all the way from wherever the hell she came from to get that bullet.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

She was a bat shit crazy Q-Anon Trump supporter as evidenced by her social media fingerprints. As a veteran, she should have known what the dangers were. Darwin...claims another one of his own.
No, it was ok to shoot her because she posed a threat to lawmakers during an invasion of our Capitol.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

No, it was ok to shoot her because she posed a threat to lawmakers during an invasion of our Capitol.
So if your principles are consistent, then you must agree that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in shooting the people who posed a threat to him, or are you just a hypocrite douchebag?

Check the timeline

Wednesday at 8:17 pm: You claim that there was no destruction.

Wednesday at 8:20 pm:
I show you a video of rioters breaking a window.

Did something happen in those 3 minutes or are you just retarded?

Are you still going to claim it was a peaceful protest? Go tell that to the family of officer Sicknick.

You happy that someone innocent died? We know you “like” the thought of that you piece of human shit. Go fuck yourself.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

So if your principles are consistent, then you must agree that Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in shooting the people who posed a threat to him, or are you just a hypocrite douchebag?
I've said he had a right to defend himself from Rosenbaum. But I also said he took it too far when he shot him in the back. That's when it went from being self-defense to murder. The others afterwards had a right to disarm an active shooter.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

I've said he had a right to defend himself from Rosenbaum. But I also said he took it too far when he shot him in the back. That's when it went from being self-defense to murder. The others afterwards had a right to disarm an active shooter.
The pedo attacked the kid and got shot 3 times in the front before finally turning as Kyle shot the 4 th shot..........

the pedo should have still been in prison
The local city and police should have kept their violent rioters under control
The pedo should have not been attacking people especially ones with guns
and the stupid pedo should have left when he got shot the first time.

Stop blaming the kid who was only defending himself and others.

Good. Let’s take a look at your two statements side by side.

“there was no vandalism or looting aka destruction of property that we know of”

“The destruction was minor”
Check the timeline

we were getting little or no info from the lib news media during the day

and we still dont know the identity of the “mostly peaceful protestors” who broke into the capital building

I think there may be anarchists at events identified with the left and the right who are instigating the violence and playing both sides against the middle

How do you peacefully break into the Capitol?

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

What were the circumstances of that shot? Was it part of multiple shots fired within a couple seconds? If so, then who cares? Just because an attacker turns as youre firing, doesnt mean you are some evil monster who goes around shooting people in the back.

Last edited:
That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

The pedo attacked the kid and got shot 3 times in the front before finally turning as Kyle shot the 4 th shot..........

What dumbass parent takes her son to a scene of civil unrest with a gun. Tell us Turtle Shit, what parent does that?

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

What dumbass parent takes her son to a scene of civil unrest with a gun. Tell us Turtle Shit, what parent does that?
Im not sure what relevance that has to what i said.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

Im not sure what relevance that has to what i said.

Probably none since I wasn't talking to you.

Ok. So let's think about what you would do in a similar situation.

Suppose a mob of angry people break into your home.

They hit one of your family members in the head with a fire extinguisher, which he later dies of.

You take the rest of your family into a part of your home and barricade the door with all the furniture you can find.

You pull out a gun and tell the rioters to back off. You point the gun at them.

They keep coming. One of them starts to get through.

Do you take the shot or not?

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

You're right until your last sentence. Rittenhouse is responsible for his actions. Shooting someone in the back is not self defense, it's murder.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

What were the circumstances of that shot? Was it part of multiple shots fired within a couple seconds? If so, then who cares? Just because an attacker turns as youre firing, doesnt mean you are some evil monster who goes around shooting people in the back.
Doesn't matter if it was within a couple of seconds.And the attacker didn't "turn." He fell. He started to fall after the first shot He continued falling face down and the last bullet him him in the back. That's murder.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

To be fair, she didn't take him there with a gun. He had purchased the gun through a friend who bought it for him and handed it to him after Rittenhouse arrived in Kenosha.

That's what she gets.

Yeah, just like b

What bullshit ^^^

You're right until your last sentence. Rittenhouse is responsible for his actions. Shooting someone in the back is not self defense, it's murder.
Just as i thought, youre a fucking hypocrite douchebag. Thanks for showing how inconsistent your beliefs are.

Forum List

Back