Patriotic Americans vs. Israel

We leave that to you freddy boy, after all you deflect and derail threads all the time. So much so that everyone is picking up on it now

Your use of projection is quite interesting to observe. Unfortunately, I don't think you realize how transparent you are. Everyone can see what you are doing, whether they admit it or not.

How many times have you been pulled up short for deflecting and derailing this week alone freddy boy ?

Never.

I count over 20 today alone, and many more since Sunday. WHY DO YOU LIE

You don't have a clue what you are counting. Why don't you stick to the subject of the thread rather than conversing with me. You are turning into a stalker.

You are the stalker by your own admission when you showed you were DATA MINING from other boards.

Why don't you as you have been pulled 10 times today for doing that

The propaganda never ends..............Israel bad.............America please ditch them so we can kill them eventually please..............That is all this is in the never ending lies from these posters......................and it changes nothing except the retards in America who are starting to believe their BS...........

Caliphates have been happening for a long time...............and it has always been BELIEVE IN ISLAM OR DIE....................I CHOOSE DEATH given those options bitches.................................Problem is on the modern battlefield your threats are meaningless to us as your capabilities for a conventional War have about as much chance of winning as the bugs hitting my windshield driving down the road.................

Which is why your side must use insurgency and booby traps to fight...................either way you can take your culture and barbarism and shove it.

:banana2::banana2:

The propaganda never ends..............Israel bad.............America please ditch them so we can kill them eventually please..............That is all this is in the never ending lies from these posters......................and it changes nothing except the retards in America who are starting to believe their BS...........

Caliphates have been happening for a long time...............and it has always been BELIEVE IN ISLAM OR DIE....................I CHOOSE DEATH given those options bitches.................................Problem is on the modern battlefield your threats are meaningless to us as your capabilities for a conventional War have about as much chance of winning as the bugs hitting my windshield driving down the road.................

Which is why your side must use insurgency and booby traps to fight...................either way you can take your culture and barbarism and shove it.

The propaganda never ends..............Islam bad.............America please kill them so we can ditch them eventually please..............That is all this is in the never ending lies from these posters......................and it changes nothing except the retards in America who believe their BS...........

Caliphates have been happening for a long time...............and it has NEVER been BELIEVE IN ISLAM OR DIE....................that's been a Christian thing since Constantine.

Its because the Palestinian resistance movement has not got access to modern conventional weapons it must use insurgency and booby traps to fight...................They fight because they believe you can take your Zionist culture and barbarism and shove it.

There...fixed it for you. Much more accurate now.:)

The propaganda never ends..............Islam bad.............America please kill them so we can ditch them eventually please..............That is all this is in the never ending lies from these posters......................and it changes nothing except the retards in America who believe their BS...........

Caliphates have been happening for a long time...............and it has NEVER been BELIEVE IN ISLAM OR DIE....................that's been a Christian thing since Constantine.

Its because the Palestinian resistance movement has not got access to modern conventional weapons it must use insurgency and booby traps to fight...................They fight because they believe you can take your Zionist culture and barbarism and shove it.

LOL

You ignore current events much..............are old ones like the Armenian genocide...................................

hmmmm....................spare me the BS.

That is all this is in the never ending lies from these posters
What lies? Be specific.

Caliphates have been happening for a long time
So dumb. What "Caliphate" threatens the U.S.? Does Iran, which is on the other side of the world and ranked 23rd in military power? I'm not saying you should admire Islam, I'm saying:

1) The U.S. is wasting its strength in these endless conflicts in the Mideast. I don't think those impoverished children thousands of miles away who Obama keeps killing are a big threat to the U.S.
2) The Israel lobby pushes the U.S. into wars for Israel. American bombs only produce more terrorists and hatred for American ideals.

Two kinds of people support Israeli war-mongers: brutal Israelis and very stupid Americans. Which are you?

LOL

You ignore current events much..............are old ones like the Armenian genocide...................................

hmmmm....................spare me the BS.

...and you have evidence that the Armenian genocide was a failed attempt to make Armenians convert to Islam?

Why do you Jew haters always ask the same questions time and time again when you already know the answer
Phoenall is a Gentile-hater.
Phoenall is a Gentile, Ralph.

With the hate he has for the Christian bible, it is doubtful.

Phoenall is Protestant. He hates the Catholic Bible. BTW, the Catholic Bible has the Zionist Book of Maccabees in there, which isn't even in the Jewish Bible.

Why do you Jew haters always ask the same questions time and time again when you already know the answer
Phoenall is a Gentile-hater.
Phoenall is a Gentile, Ralph.

With the hate he has for the Christian bible, it is doubtful.

No just the Catholic version that was used by the Nazi's. I saw first hand what the Catholics think about non Catholics and how much they hate them.

Forum List

Back