Patriotic Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Protect Trump From Rabid Mexican Protesters At Phoenix Rally Today

Yeah, looks like the Democrats have turned to violence. It's very sad. Anyone protesting against ending Illegal Immigration in America, is part of the problem. To hell with em. Hopefully the violence won't stop Trump.

Expect a showdown between the American patriotic Sheriff and hundreds of vile Mexican protesters. I'm waiting to see some mexicans get pepper sprayed.

Latino, Immigrant Activists to Protest All Trump Arizona Events

Sheriff Arpaio to police Trump’s Arizona rally
Patriots do not stop people from speaking their minds.

Speaking and protesting is fine, rioting, and violence is another. In Chicago, who was it that got prevented from speaking?

Update: Protest has started. They're having a traffic blockade on the major highways
. Cars backed up for miles.

Live streaming here.

Last edited:
2hwmwj6.png

Sheriff Joe's back from Hawaii? Where's the proof? :cool-45:

Expect a showdown between the American patriotic Sheriff and hundreds of vile Mexican protesters. I'm waiting to see some mexicans get pepper sprayed.

Speaking and protesting is fine, rioting, and violence is another. In Chicago, who was it that got prevented from speaking?
Are they in Chicago? I do not think the Sherriff has authority there.

Are they in Chicago? I do not think the Sherriff has authority there.

Moron. Lame assed deflection noted, you lose.

Forum List

Back