Patriotism: Ended by Progressives

PC is a robot I believe. A very basic one. Notice the auto responses to answers to it's posts. Republican good, democwat bad. Actually most republicans have that mind set but PC deals in auto insults. Not programmed for nuance or humor like the later models.

Last edited:
Patriotism: Ended by Progressives

The type of patriotism where conservatives boo gay soldiers and try to punish them for being openly gay or the type of patriotism where gay soldiers are treated with respect and not punished for being openly gay?

Aside from the histrionics of a Leftist sap....you....consider this truth:

Patriotism and national loyalty arise under certain condition....the most important of which is the presence of a common language.
Scruton, 'The West and the Rest.'

So, I'll take that as a deflection. Thanks for playing.

The type of patriotism where conservatives boo gay soldiers and try to punish them for being openly gay or the type of patriotism where gay soldiers are treated with respect and not punished for being openly gay?

Patriotism and national loyalty arise under certain condition....the most important of which is the presence of a common language.

No.....this is a deflection: "The type of patriotism where conservatives boo gay soldiers..."

No.....this is a deflection: "The type of patriotism where conservatives boo gay soldiers..."

It's a fair question. You say liberals are unpatriotic. But how patriotic is it for conservatives to boo a US soldier for being gay when he put his life at risk for his country?

Democrats have fought to give gay service members the same privileges as straight service members.

Which one sounds more patriotic?

Patriotism is defined as the willingness to protect the wealth of the investors who won't hire you because you're a greedy, unskilled American.

It's a fair question. You say liberals are unpatriotic. But how patriotic is it for conservatives to boo a US soldier for being gay when he put his life at risk for his country?

Democrats have fought to give gay service members the same privileges as straight service members.

It wasn't a question...it was revealing hypocrisy on your part.

Further I have never engaged in, witnessed, nor read of the case you suggest.

Patriotism is defined as the willingness to protect the wealth of the investors who won't hire you because you're a greedy, unskilled American.

It is usual to use commonly accepted definitions, rather than present some personalized word salad.

Nurse Ratched will be around with your medications.

It wasn't a question...it was revealing hypocrisy on your part.

Further I have never engaged in, witnessed, nor read of the case you suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is usual to use commonly accepted definitions, rather than present some personalized word salad.

Nurse Ratched will be around with your medications.

Really?
Do you know how many Conservatives on dozens of forums bleat this horse rap?
"It's our right to send all the jobs overseas and it's your patriotic duty to go to war for your country."
Sure, go to a corporate war to display patriotic duty.

The new bs GOP- WHAT A PILE OF FLAG WAVING, BIBLE THUMPING, BIGOTTED, IGNORANT, HATER DUPE, UGLY AMERICAN, CHICKENHAWK EXCREMENT...CHANGE THE CHANNEL, READ SOMETHING, AND SEE THE WORLD. LUCKILY, ONLY ONLY 20 PER CENT OF THE COUNTRY- Then there's the 20 per cent bought off swine and the 1 per cent greedy megarich a-holes running the disgraceful operation...

See sig, last line...unfortunately then there's the racism and bigotry of course...file under ignorance too...

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that the OP begins with an argument that collectivism is the root of patriotism?

A bit ironic considering the source, eh?

Socons are like liberals. The term "conservative" is misleading in this use. Fiscal conservatives don't care who's gay.

The guy they booed was also an idiot. He said he was lying every day about DADT.

Dude, it's Don't ask, Don't tell. How the fuck is that telling a lie? It's a lie to not be able to tell people you have sex with other men? No one is asking, idiot. Hence ... DADT! If he's saying his orientation doesn't matter, I'm good with that. But then it's not a lie to not tell anyone. If he's saying his orientation does matter, he's making a case the military can decide who they want based on that.

The new bs GOP- WHAT A PILE OF FLAG WAVING, BIBLE THUMPING, BIGOTTED, IGNORANT, HATER DUPE, UGLY AMERICAN, CHICKENHAWK EXCREMENT...CHANGE THE CHANNEL, READ SOMETHING, AND SEE THE WORLD. LUCKILY, ONLY ONLY 20 PER CENT OF THE COUNTRY- Then there's the 20 per cent bought off swine and the 1 per cent greedy megarich a-holes running the disgraceful operation...

See sig, last line...unfortunately then there's the racism and bigotry of course...file under ignorance too...

What a retard. BTW, Republicans are almost exactly like you. You and they have almost exactly the same position on every issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back