Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat

It means that this suspect is getting the benefit of a doubt and the presumption of innocence by the media. The same media that wiuld crucifyhhim if they thought they could place an R next to his name and get away with it.

You think the media should have lied and said it was turned into a weapon? :cuckoo:

The guy has rightwingnutter written all over him. Read his views and his paranoias: sues his former employers because he believes Hispanics get all the good treatment, moans about the lack of God in schools, etc.

Case in point. Why does any of that shit matter?
It doesn't until you read the thread title.

I figured as much. I suspected Obama was lying about receiving a "ricin letter". This guy (our president) is very predictable. These are tactics straight out of the Hitler playbook.

Wait. What? Obama is lying about the letter? Obama has mentioned nothing about the letter. But the FBI has. So, the FBI is lying about the letter? What do your paranoid delusions have to do with the op? Nutjob.

Maybe he's a Blue Dog Democrat since he also sent ricin to Obama. He was arrested in a RED state.

Maybe it's an Occupy Wall Street (Obama had the FBI declare OWS a terrorist organization) who decided to do the bombing on Tax Day?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uldc1oXpMCE]Dave Chappelle - Gotcha, bitch! (Original Scene) - YouTube[/ame]

Not surprising that the media would downplay the political affiliation just like they downplayed the affiliation of every mass killer in the last couple of years. They are all democrats.

nothing but silence from the media on the guy being a democrat------------what would they be doing if he was a tea party guy?

hypocrites.

I figured as much. I suspected Obama was lying about receiving a "ricin letter". This guy (our president) is very predictable. These are tactics straight out of the Hitler playbook.

Wait. What? Obama is lying about the letter? Obama has mentioned nothing about the letter. But the FBI has. So, the FBI is lying about the letter? What do your paranoid delusions have to do with the op? Nutjob.
If the person who sent the letter is a Democrat, he probably didn't send one to Obama, and your comment about Obama not mentioning it doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to say the FBI didn't tell him? That's pretty stupid, even for a moron like you.
And it's not paranoid delusions to recognize Obama for the tyrant that he is. You, on the other hand, suffer from blind allegiance to El Presidente.

nothing but silence from the media on the guy being a democrat------------what would they be doing if he was a tea party guy?

hypocrites.

that is the way it always is

if the perp is from the right

he represents all righties

if the perp is a lefty

he is a nuttier of no party affiliation

--LOL

i like news reports

about political leaders gone bad

you can always tell

the party

if no party is mentioned

he is a lefty

if he is a rightie

you will be informed

dozens of times through out the article

the party affiliation

--LOL

If the person who sent the letter is a Democrat, he probably didn't send one to Obama, and your comment about Obama not mentioning it doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to say the FBI didn't tell him? That's pretty stupid, even for a moron like you.
And it's not paranoid delusions to recognize Obama for the tyrant that he is. You, on the other hand, suffer from blind allegiance to El Presidente.

Riiiight. Obama is making it up about the letter and the FBI is in on it. Did I say the FBI didn't tell him? No. Try some reading comprehension. Then after you're done with remedial reading for dummies, sit down and shut the fuck up, you psychotic sack of shit. And seek professional help immediately for your ODS (Obama derangement syndrome). Dumb ass.

Last edited:

hypocrites.

He's a Christian as well..and they aren't saying anything about that.

But I did hear he was an Elvis impersonator on 1010.

:cool:

Assuming that this perp is an authentic leftie (something I don't doubt) his actions rather put the lie to the deluded belief that the left loves Obama.

The left thinks Obama is a tool, folks.

Riiiight. Obama is making it up about the letter and the FBI is in on it. Did I say the FBI didn't tell him? No. Try some reading comprehension. Then after you're done with remedial reading for dummies, sit down and shut the fuck up, you psychotic sack of shit. And seek professional help immediately for your ODS (Obama derangement syndrome). Dumb ass.
You rant and rave, then call me a psychotic? That's a good one.

Maybe he's a Blue Dog Democrat since he also sent ricin to Obama. He was arrested in a RED state.

Very possible......blue/yellow dog democrats....you know RACIST people that kept blacks in segregation....I'm proud of you Lakohta, you just figured out that democrats were and are the racist folk.....congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When one liberal attempts to kill the person that I am pretty confident you must think of as the KING of the Liberals, that pretty much refutes your delusion that the word actually means anything real, Lad.

Sorry, Obama is no liberal. A liberal would have fought for the single payer health insurance option. A liberal would not let Monsanto's satanic imps anywhere near his administration.

Also, regardless of what this guy claims to be, to send a deadly poison to the CIC of the USA would make you 1. Beyond stupid or 2. Mentally insane.

Forum List

Back