🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paul Manafort Is Just Collecting A Paycheck!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, where is tinydancer? Don`t see her responding to this tragedy? Trump just giving his money away to a WANNABE!!!

Trump's New Right-Hand Man Accuses Cruz Campaign of 'Gestapo Tactics'

by SHAWNA THOMAS, ALI VITALI and ALEXANDRA JAFFE

In his first Sunday show interview since taking on an expanded role in Donald Trump's campaign, Paul Manafort was quick to raise questions about the tactics Sen. Ted Cruz' campaign is using to secure delegates.

After being asked whether threatening delegates is fair game in the hunt for the 1,237 required to secure the republican nomination, Manafort responded, "It's not my style, and it's not Donald Trump's style. … But it is Ted Cruz's style." He then called the Cruz campaign's methods "Gestapo tactics, scorched-earth tactics."

Manafort did not back up his accusations with specific incidents but said, "We're going to be filing several protests because reality is, you know, they are not playing by the rules."

Later on Sunday, the Cruz campaign responded that Team Trump was trying to "distract from their failure" with Manafort's comments.

Trump's New Right-Hand Man Accuses Cruz Campaign of 'Gestapo Tactics'

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

I'm here. Manafort is awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing his strategies put into high gear.

Forum List

Back