Paul Pelosi: Examining the false claims about the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband

Shouldn't that be "Examining the CLAIMS about the attack on Pelosi?" Sounds like your link there has already made its mind up and so has preconceived conclusions in an effort to shoot down and discredit evidence to protect the Pelosis making the article just another worthless cloud over the investigation, kinda like you.
Which claim are you disputing ?

He is an indication of what happens when you press the false steal narrative. When the likes of musk and trump spread these lies they know that they are lying. They are probably having a joke. No sane adult would believe this shit.

But there are crazies out there who act on this shit. We sa this from the sreal lie. And it looks like this nut was inspired by trumps steal lie. And the usual Q crap.

People in public life have a duty to act responsibly.
The current generation of politicians dont seem to understand that.
Musks part in this suggests that it isnt going to get better any tume soon.
The steal was real liar. Stop lying you foreign criminal.

He is an indication of what happens when you press the false steal narrative. When the likes of musk and trump spread these lies they know that they are lying. They are probably having a joke. No sane adult would believe this shit.

But there are crazies out there who act on this shit. We sa this from the sreal lie. And it looks like this nut was inspired by trumps steal lie. And the usual Q crap.

People in public life have a duty to act responsibly.
The current generation of politicians dont seem to understand that.
Musks part in this suggests that it isnt going to get better any tume soon.
K...o...o...k

Anything you say. You're a liar.
I didnt write the article. All of the sources for your fairy tales seem dubious. Including the one who told us Hillary died in 2016.

NB - You probably think that she is being played by a body double because you are so fucking gullible.

I didnt write the article. All of the sources for your fairy tales seem dubious. Including the one who told us Hillary died in 2016.

NB - You probably think that she is being played by a body double because you are so fucking gullible.
Commie your face is on the cover of the book titled Gullible.

I never said she died you lying pos. In fact I rarely anything about that skank.

Which claim are you disputing ?

I'm not disputing ANY claim, dummy, because all the evidence is being WITHHELD. I'm just pointing out that rather than just present the facts, which should STRENGTHEN their case against DePage, not weaken it, your article is running cover for the Pelosis instead. At this point, the public doesn't know enough to decide anything.

Really incredible how the government has made a total circus out of all journalism now, then they get their panties in a wad when people assume the worst! Until I'm presented with the 911 audio and the body cam footage (as well as any in-house security video), I must assume the worst, that maybe this Depape guy was a sex toy illegal being held criminally against his will by a gay Paul and used the hammer to try to fend off his attacks while trying to escape while Nancy was out shopping for more B&D gear!

Why not? When the media and government cover everything up, I must assume there is some untoward story there they are trying to protect!

All of the sources for your fairy tales seem dubious. Including the one who told us Hillary died in 2016.

Hillary died in 2016? That explains a lot.

CV1ub_BYUEAALp_Pn.jpg

Such as why Bill hasn't laid hands on her body in at least 26 years.

But then, would you???

I'm not disputing ANY claim, dummy, because all the evidence is being WITHHELD. I'm just pointing out that rather than just present the facts, which should STRENGTHEN their case against DePage, not weaken it, your article is running cover for the Pelosis instead. At this point, the public doesn't know enough to decide anything.

Really incredible how the government has made a total circus out of all journalism now, then they get their panties in a wad when people assume the worst! Until I'm presented with the 911 audio and the body cam footage (as well as any in-house security video), I must assume the worst, that maybe this Depape guy was a sex toy illegal being held criminally against his will by a gay Paul and used the hammer to try to fend off his attacks while trying to escape while Nancy was out shopping for more B&D gear!

Why not? When the media and government cover everything up, I must assume there is some untoward story there they are trying to protect!
Tommy dreams of being Pauli's sex toy. Hell, anybody's sex toy.

I know that you are happier with your fantasies than the actual facts. Thats why you parrot trumps steal lies.

I know that you are happier with your fantasies than the actual facts.
I might not be if I could GET the actual facts!

Thats why you parrot trumps steal lies.
If they are lies then where is the compelling proof that allows you or anyone to declare it a lie? Ever occur to you that if the Big Steal were all just a lie then it could all be put to bed simply by putting the proof out there? But no one has, apparently because there is no proof to discredit the claim, making the lie claim all just your opinion like everything else.

Maybe that's why 17 years ago, the government publicly declared our elections broken and even had an ex-president (a democrat) in on providing a path to fixing them?

Funny how all of that just got ignored, then buried.

Forum List

Back