Paul Pelosi: Examining the false claims about the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband

Were you ? Im not the one spreading lies about it. You are the spawn of alex jones.

So Tommy, just what do you find funny about the fact that our government acknowledged 17 years ago a fatal flaw in a broken election system warning of the VERY PROBLEMS which now became the TOOLS used to steal the reelection of a president two years ago?

A funny is a pussy's way out. I notice you didn't actually refute any of that article which means that you CAN'T refute any of the Carter-Baker's seven points on fraud.

So Tommy, just what do you find funny about the fact that our government acknowledged 17 years ago a fatal flaw in a broken election system warning of the VERY PROBLEMS which now became the TOOLS used to steal the reelection of a president two years ago?

A funny is a pussy's way out. I notice you didn't actually refute any of that article which means that you CAN'T refute any of the Carter-Baker's seven points on fraud.
I lack the time for your nonsense. You believe that Trump won in 2020. I could read Blake,Shelley and Larkin in that time. Your views are those of a deluded half wit and not worthy of my time.

I lack the time for your nonsense.
You mean you CAN'T refute documented proof this is in print from the government's OWN STUDY.

You believe that Trump won in 2020.
All the evidence suggests that Trump would have easily won had election laws been followed, not doing so caused him to lose by only about 46,000 votes in three swing states combined, found at 4AM after everyone else had been sent home. So yeah, don't you think certifiable and verifiable elections are important? What happened to that love of democracy you profess to have?

Your views are those of a deluded half wit and not worthy of my time.
Thanks for the cop out and recapitulation. Admit it, after all the name calling is over, you are really just mad because you haven't a shred of proof to present showing that Biden legally won and all of the evidence suggests otherwise.

1667590747049.png

The only surprising thing is that Tommy Twattles thinks the allegations are "lurid". I thought they were right in his comfort zone.

Laughable desperate "debunk" leaves out the best detail. They will not release the security video because it would prove Depape was in his underwear, as first reported. That would make him and Pelosi both in scivvies no nothing fishy here LOL ! :auiqs.jpg:

Adults will find many of the lurid claims in threads on this site. The right has a huge misinformation machine that is given oxygen by idiots like MTG.

Its very distasteful.
we can count on this self rightous turd to explain what the truth is about everything...the failed liberal truth anyhow

I supose this adherence to conspiracy theories is an act of faith and explains stuff like support for trump and Q. All that shit.

You have no evidence so choose to attack your betters for pointing out your idiocy.

There really should be therapy to help you cope ith your imaginary demons.

I supose this adherence to conspiracy theories is an act of faith and explains stuff like support for trump and Q. All that shit.

You have no evidence so choose to attack your betters for pointing out your idiocy.

There really should be therapy to help you cope ith your imaginary demons.
what does Trump have to do with Paul's sex life? Geez man.....

His hammer fight is being blamed on conservatives, so conservatives have a right to propose alternative theories of what might have gone down.
He was attacked by an extreme right winger who was looking for his wife.
You should sympathise with an old man and condemn his attacker.
You would if you had any decency.

He was attacked by an extreme right winger who was looking for his wife.
You should sympathise with an old man and condemn his attacker.
You would if you had any decency.
I have no evidence to actually support that....just some propagandist making the claim

What we do know is he was a nudist and involved in California leftist politics, living in the Castro district, which is known for his homosexual population.....Paul called him a friend, the Cap Police were guarding the house and saw no break in , and he was caught with his pants down....so....it sounds like a lover's spat to most normal people

What does Mr Pelosi have to do with anything at all ?

Aside from being the topic of this thread, idiot, he's married to the #3 in line for the WH and a known crook who uses info from his Wife for insider trading by every account, who now got caught up in DUI and some freak-show with some bizarre nudist dude living in a bus whom the DOJ can't even keep straight their stories on how or who answered the door that fateful night in some sort of apparent coverup.

Forum List

Back