Paul Pelosi: Examining the false claims about the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband

I’m right. No Capitol Police were at the house.

They haven’t admitted anything.

The actual journalists at the Washington Post discovered that the cameras were being monitored in DC, and that they weren’t being watched. By the time someone looked at them, the SFPD was already there.

Every time you post, it’s more lies.
One of her neighbors said there is federal agents at her house 24/7.

The third in line to the presidency doesn't have any security or she doesn't want it. I guess that explains her failure to have the proper security on January 6th.
Paul Pelosi isn’t third in line to the presidency.

Nancy Pelosi wasn’t home. The security detail goes with her.

I guess that explains her failure to have the proper security on January 6th.
Amazing how we never needed to have AN ARMY guarding Congress as they certified the electoral vote before Trump.

So I have more security at my house? If someone breaks my window. They will leave in a body bag. You loons are crazy.
That’s some serious projection. The loon here is a guy who went off the deep end into right wing conspiracies (which are increasingly mainstream in the Republican Party).

Paul Pelosi isn’t a loon. He just didn’t think republicans were as insane as they are.

That’s some serious projection. The loon here is a guy who went off the deep end into right wing conspiracies (which are increasingly mainstream in the Republican Party).

Paul Pelosi isn’t a loon. He just didn’t think republicans were as insane as they are.
Like I said you break into my house you made your choice not my fault. Ole Pelosi decided to slap dicks with his. The difference between me and your type of people.

Initially the police reported that there was an unknown person that open the door for them. Who was this person and what was he doing there

Like I said you break into my house you made your choice not my fault. Ole Pelosi decided to slap dicks with his. The difference between me and your type of people.
Paul Pelosi’s house was broke into because a sad man was absorbed by mainstreamed right wing conspiracy theories that led him to take violent action.

That’s the more significant difference between me and your people.

Paul Pelosi’s house was broke into because a sad man was absorbed by mainstreamed right wing conspiracy theories that led him to take violent action.

That’s the more significant difference between me and your people.
So the guy violently broke in the house, went to kill Pelosi and a man almost half his age couldn't do it. Cool story bro.

So the guy violently broke in the house, went to kill Pelosi and a man almost half his age couldn't do it. Cool story bro.
Yeah. And a violent mob attacked the Capitol because Trump told them they were about to lose their country and they couldn’t stop them.

No one accused right wingers of being brave or smart.

The Speaker’s spouse never needed 24 hour security detail until Trump. Just saying.

Yeah. And a violent mob attacked the Capitol because Trump told them they were about to lose their country and they couldn’t stop them.

No one accused right wingers of being brave or smart.

The Speaker’s spouse never needed 24 hour security detail until Trump. Just saying.
You're delusional, Trump told his supporters to go peacefully let their voices to be heard. But like Always you lie.

You're delusional, Trump told his supporters to go peacefully let their voices to be heard. But like Always you lie.
Amazing how thousands of them forgot the one time he said to be peaceful and the dozens of times he told them they were about to lose everything.

Did I say amazing? I meant so utterly predictable that it is almost certainly intentional.

We never needed to have an army protecting the capitol before that day. I suppose that’s a coincidence.

Amazing how thousands of them forgot the one time he said to be peaceful and the dozens of times he told them they were about to lose everything.

Did I say amazing? I meant so utterly predictable that it is almost certainly intentional.

We never needed to have an army protecting the capitol before that day. I suppose that’s a coincidence.
The trespassers started an hour before Trump's speech ended and was about a 45 minute walk after that from where the speech was.

Adults will find many of the lurid claims in threads on this site. The right has a huge misinformation machine that is given oxygen by idiots like MTG.

Its very distasteful.
Paul Pelosi is a victim, no one and I mean no one should ever be attacked, especially with a hammer. The guy was a mental case and needs help and he should get it while incarcerated, I hope he gets the help he needs.

Forum List

Back