Paul Pelosi: Examining the false claims about the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband

How did he get past security?

Why break the window FROM THE INSIDE?

Who opened the door for the police? The indictment now claims that Pelosi and/or DePape opened the door apparently while wrestling for the hammer down the Hall

Where is the body cam footage?

How did DePage get there? Was his car there? did Paul pay for his Uber?

apparently the Cap Police are now saying they caught it on camera but didn’t know what it was…so didn’t do anything

No shock to see the conspiracy theory kings on here jumping in to try and keep this latest crap alive.
Can I ask you guys when you were damaged ? When did you lose your grip on reality ?
The globalist cabal is putting people a thousand feet outside the Capitol Building in prison from the Jan 6 event. I will never believe you again.

um the Capitol Police that are guarding the Speaker

Like why do you post on a board like this when you didn’t realize the Cap Police secure the Speaker and her home?
The speaker wasn’t home so the Capitol police weren’t there.

The speaker wasn’t home so the Capitol police weren’t there.
haha false.

They actually already admitted they caught the “break in” on video but in real time didn’t think there was an issue

haha false.

They actually already admitted they caught the “break in” on video but in real time didn’t think there was an issue
I’m right. No Capitol Police were at the house.

They haven’t admitted anything.

The actual journalists at the Washington Post discovered that the cameras were being monitored in DC, and that they weren’t being watched. By the time someone looked at them, the SFPD was already there.

Every time you post, it’s more lies.

I’m right. No Capitol Police were at the house.

They haven’t admitted anything.

The actual journalists at the Washington Post discovered that the cameras were being monitored in DC, and that they weren’t being watched. By the time someone looked at them, the SFPD was already there.

Every time you post, it’s more lies.
wait you are right? there was no security?

oh there was…but for some reason even after Jan 6 they didn’t monitor things at the Speakers house? really?

wait you are right? there was no security?

oh there was…but for some reason even after Jan 6 they didn’t monitor things at the Speakers house? really?
True. We continually underestimate the risk the radical right wing poses to the country.

The worst is they double down on the misinformation even after it has been thoroughly debunked

Even by Trump and his spawn
Law enforcement is part and parcel of the globalists. Once the cops are nationalized it is over.

Forum List

Back