Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical ‘Personhood’ Bill

Rachel Maddow did her usual best piece so far on this issue, by explaining, to my surprise I admit,

that the crazy rape-victims-don't-get-pregnant view is actually, historically, fairly common among conservatives,

but simply escaped national attention.

Why are the Republicans throwing Akin overboard with tons of righteous outrage while they simultaneously cheer Ryan on.

The two hold exactly the same positions on abortion.

you people are liars

Where are they different?

_c__two_peas_in_a_pod_by_wingedgenesis5-d4x7gk7.png

One is old and out of touch and the other is younger and out of touch!:D

Rachel Maddow did her usual best piece so far on this issue, by explaining, to my surprise I admit,

that the crazy rape-victims-don't-get-pregnant view is actually, historically, fairly common among conservatives,

but simply escaped national attention.

thankfully nobody see's the lying idiot cow

Ironically,

Bob McDonnell, the governor of Virginia, and much more politically attractive VP candidate than Ryan, may have disqualified himself in the eyes of the Romney camp because of that infamous vaginal ultrasound episode.

Now they end up with Ryan, who is just as extreme on abortion as McDonnell.

Ironically,

Bob McDonnell, the governor of Virginia, and much more politically attractive VP candidate than Ryan, may have disqualified himself in the eyes of the Romney camp because of that infamous vaginal ultrasound episode.

well yeah sure, because that is what all women in this country sit around worrying over
too bad for Obama, IT'S NOT

and us women are a coming to send him home:eusa_clap:

Ironically,

well yeah sure, because that is what all women in this country sit around worrying over
too bad for Obama, IT'S NOT

and us women are a coming to send him home:eusa_clap:

That would 'we women', although your error is understandable, not being a wee woman by any measure. lol

The Republican Party is showing its true stripes.

They want to outlaw abortion in all cases, and if Romney is elected they will appoint Supreme Court justices that will allow them to do that.

They want to outlaw abortion in all cases, and if Romney is elected they will appoint Supreme Court justices that will allow them to do that.

and the Democrat party is showing their true colors, they want us people to pay for them all..
now the fearmongering is going to be ratchet up folks...

Last edited:

and the Democrat party is showing their true colors, they want us people to pay for them all..
now the fearmongering is going to be ratchet up folks...

STFU w/ your "Democrat" [sic] party Stephanie. :fu: Its called the Democratic party asswipe.

Last edited:
Now we're going to try the guilt by association route. Odd how this didn't bother you until after the news broke about his comments.
Never heard of Todd Akin prior to his monumental fuck-up.

But now we learn that he and Ryan are two peas in a pod, working together to deprive women of their rights.

Good choice, Mitt! :lol:

Go figure! I hope the Obama campaign hits hard on this!

Oh, they already are.

:)

Half the GOP is trying to throw Akin under the bus, but the Tea Party half is fighting to defend him. It's popcorn time. So much for any GOP hopes to pick up the senate

Again, can't share that much optimism, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it, too.

:D

The Repub establishment are terrified of him staying in the race for good reason. His ties to lyin' Ryan will be on TV daily ;)

I doubt very much if the OP is concerned about Obama's association with the hate whitey church

Nah, not much.

Not much of a 'hate Whitey' church.
Not much of an association.

Now let me anticipate your next halfwit utterance: "20 years!"

I'm sure Ronald Reagan was a member of his church for OVER 20 years, and he never went.

And they ought not be allowed to get away with pretending otherwise. They're going to do the same thing as they're trying to do on Medicare,

pretend that their original, real positions are not their current positions.

“What it says is that a single cell can achieve all the protections the Constitution of the United States bestows on persons,” Slaughter said of the bill. “Scientifically the law is crazy.”
And legally, it’s un-Constitutional.

The contempt most conservatives have for our civil liberties is remarkable, not surprising, but remarkable nonetheless.

Forum List

Back