Paul Ryan Fakes Washing Dishes at Ohio Soup Kitchen (they were already clean)

In response to the Ryan fake soup kitchen gig.

2541.jpg

That is so lame. You can even see from the video that there is no one in sight and everything is spotless! What a loser.

15 minutes cleaning clean pots you say?
I bet it was closer to 40 minutes and he simply lost track of time.......a bit like running a marathon really.

This is so the lefties, Remember when they said Bush served a fake turkey to the troops in Iraq when he went there for Thanksgiving.

really pathetic

THIS is so important there is TWO threads on it..

Lefties priorities are some of the strangest and pettiest I have ever seen

Paul Ryan Fakes Washing Dishes at Ohio Soup Kitchen (they were already clean)

Just when I thought the OP couldn't get more petty and small minded, we get a further lowering of the bar...:lol:

Good job moving it to the Rubber room.

Gotta bury these things. The GOP is depending on you.

:thup:

obama faked being a president everyday for the past almost 4yrs, so this is really no big deal.

wtf, you lefties get more whiny and insane the closer we get to the elections..Two friggen threads on Ryan WASHING DISHES..
you all might to stock up on more tin foil

Don't worry, Staph, I know you are wayyyyyyyyy too thick to pick up on what's happening. Even if you gained another 40 or so IQ points and eeked by Forrest Gump on the charts you still wouldn't get it but if by some miracle you did, you wouldn't care.

listen dear, your little put downs don't hurt but just makes you look the stupid one..GROW UP

^Read this aloud to yourself then tell me I'm the stupid one.

Last edited:
Poor Artie, the whine is strong this morning..

Waaa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back