Paul Ryan: Help the poor by making them starve

I guess they have to keep forgetting *wink wink* that the majority of people on welfare have jobs.

But if they admitted that they couldnt accuse them of being lazy anymore. If they cant accuse them of being lazy then how will they employ their Saul Alinsky tactics of isolating the target?

I guess they have to keep forgetting *wink wink* that the majority of people on welfare have jobs.

But if they admitted that they couldnt accuse them of being lazy anymore. If they cant accuse them of being lazy then how will they employ their Saul Alinsky tactics of isolating the target?

Are talking about how the OP did, when he accused Ryan of wanting the poor to starve?

Pot, kettle, lather, rinse, repeat.

Are talking about how the OP did, when he accused Ryan of wanting the poor to starve?

Pot, kettle, lather, rinse, repeat.

No clearly I was talking about the Republicans. And jsut like you just did, you seek to excuse the lying bullshit by saying someone else was lying.

Thats you defense....No defense, just finger pointing

Forum List

Back