Paul Ryan & Larry Kudlow: let's have some fun & balance the US budget, you can't tax or even grow your way out of it, you have to reform entitlements

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
75 million Americans are on Social Security or Medicaid or Medicare

100 million Americans are on Obamacare, food stamps, or veterans benefits....we must reform welfare

work works! we have to encourage work, my friends, as the alternative to welfare

Ryan can pound sand. That asshole wants to screw people out of government benefits they were FORCED to pay into for decades. These government retards spent all our money on other crap instead of safeguarding our contributions. Now they want to screw us out of the benefits, well that's not going to fly. If they had their way most everyone would die before they could collect a dime.

And let's remember, the Federal government CONFISCATES a whopping 16% just for social security. The total hit on your income is even higher with Medicare and their other BS. After 40+ years paying that much in we should all be sitting pretty, instead the damn programs are on a fast path to going bankrupt due to government theft and mismanagement.

Zero based budgeting.

Eliminate Department of Education, FBI, Tennessee Valley Authority, Rural Electrification, maybe 500 other government departments including Homeland Security.

Claw back all Ukrainian "aid"

Close all European military bases

Apply Emoluments Clause to Congress

Remove all persons fraudently collecting Social Security or Medicare

Declare the WEF a terrorist organization

Fuck Paul Ryan

i believe we must eliminate or severely restrict welfare for drug addicts and alcoholics, illegals, and MILDLY disabled children and veterans, my friends

We're running a surplus?????
Yes! The largest surplus in history! Let's keep it that way by never allowing Republicans to have power again.

fredgraph.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back