Pay Gap Alert: Clinton Foundation Male Execs Earn 38% More Than Women

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
So the hypocritical Clinton war on women continues as the hildabitch bemoans the pay gap on the campaign trail, while having a pay gap much larger than the national average in her own foundation.

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.

On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The numbers were in stark contrast to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign-oriented “Equal Pay Day” speech, which she delivered in Silicon Valley Tuesday. She charged that equal pay for women was “long overdue.”

“I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue,” she told an event organized by Glassdoor, which compares salaries and working conditions at corporations.

“It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job,” she told the audience.

Good job hypocritical hilley, good job.

So the hypocritical Clinton war on women continues as the hildabitch bemoans the pay gap on the campaign trail, while having a pay gap much larger than the national average in her own foundation.

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.

On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The numbers were in stark contrast to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign-oriented “Equal Pay Day” speech, which she delivered in Silicon Valley Tuesday. She charged that equal pay for women was “long overdue.”

“I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue,” she told an event organized by Glassdoor, which compares salaries and working conditions at corporations.

“It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job,” she told the audience.

You know on the flip side, you are a hypocrite for only giving a shit about the wage gap issue when it invloves democrats.

You know on the flip side, you are a hypocrite for only giving a shit about the wage gap issue when it invloves democrats.
Good to know BLM are hypocrites cause they only care when it happens to black

No. Hillary is a hypocrite for giving shit about the pay gap in speeches only. Her own crooked foundation doesn't give a shit about the pay gap.

I think more and more people have caught on to the Clinton's dishonesty and Hillary hasn't caught on to that yet! Bernie is stomping her ass little by little.

Just pointing out, once again, the hypocritical regressive do as I say and not as I do attitude. I did notice you didn't try to defend your bitch.

No. Hillary is a hypocrite for giving shit about the pay gap in speeches only. Her own crooked foundation doesn't give a shit about the pay gap.

I think more and more people have caught on to the Clinton's dishonesty and Hillary hasn't caught on to that yet! Bernie is stomping her ass little by little.
I'm not even saying she isn't a hypocrite.

Just pointing out, once again, the hypocritical regressive do as I say and not as I do attitude. I did notice you didn't try to defend your bitch.
Defend my bitch? Lol what? No you're right. I didn't. I want Bernie, not Hillary.

I don't think he cares you moronic imbecile. He's simply pointing out her FLAMING HYPOCRISY

Your defending through deflecting and character assassination. You have failed to address the actual point which was, if you noticed, that Hillary's foundation has a far higher wage gap than the average whilst she complains about the wage gap.

As a Trump supporter backing a scumbag mysogynist, did you even think before you posted this? If you want to go down this road, bring it on!
Data Debunks Claim That Hillary Clinton Paid Women Less Than Men

This is a dumb issue that has way to many factors to make a generalization on who should get what. Maybe most of the woman don't have the education or skills to get the extra money that the males she has hired earn?

I don't think he cares you moronic imbecile. He's simply pointing out her FLAMING HYPOCRISY
And...im pointing out his. You see how that works?

picard-600x282.jpg

There is no hypocrisy in his post ya dumbfuck. How stupid are you?

Your defending through deflecting and character assassination. You have failed to address the actual point which was, if you noticed, that Hillary's foundation has a far higher wage gap than the average whilst she complains about the wage gap.
I also didn't deny his claim.

Go down what road? Pointing out Hillary is a lying hypocrite who only cares about women's VOTES, not them personally? Trump has nothing to do with Hillary and her being a hypocrite. No one also said Trump isn't...

There is no hypocrisy in his post ya dumbfuck. How stupid are you?
Oh there is.

Forum List

Back