Pay Gap Alert: Clinton Foundation Male Execs Earn 38% More Than Women

So the hypocritical Clinton war on women continues as the hildabitch bemoans the pay gap on the campaign trail, while having a pay gap much larger than the national average in her own foundation.

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.

On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The numbers were in stark contrast to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign-oriented “Equal Pay Day” speech, which she delivered in Silicon Valley Tuesday. She charged that equal pay for women was “long overdue.”

“I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue,” she told an event organized by Glassdoor, which compares salaries and working conditions at corporations.

“It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job,” she told the audience.

Good job hypocritical hilley, good job.

You know on the flip side, you are a hypocrite for only giving a shit about the wage gap issue when it invloves democrats.

Just pointing out, once again, the hypocritical regressive do as I say and not as I do attitude. I did notice you didn't try to defend your bitch.
Defend my bitch? Lol what? No you're right. I didn't. I want Bernie, not Hillary.

Right, you'll be slipping on your knee pads for the hildabitch the day after your party kicks the Bern to the back of the bus. That's just who you are.

So the hypocritical Clinton war on women continues as the hildabitch bemoans the pay gap on the campaign trail, while having a pay gap much larger than the national average in her own foundation.

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.

On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The numbers were in stark contrast to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign-oriented “Equal Pay Day” speech, which she delivered in Silicon Valley Tuesday. She charged that equal pay for women was “long overdue.”

“I feel like [equal pay] is something that’s long overdue,” she told an event organized by Glassdoor, which compares salaries and working conditions at corporations.

“It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men on the job,” she told the audience.

You know on the flip side, you are a hypocrite for only giving a shit about the wage gap issue when it invloves democrats.
I don't think he cares you moronic imbecile. He's simply pointing out her FLAMING HYPOCRISY
And...im pointing out his. You see how that works?
There is no hypocrisy in his post ya dumbfuck. How stupid are you?
Oh there is.
You're an idiot. We're done here.

As a Trump supporter backing a scumbag mysogynist, did you even think before you posted this? If you want to go down this road, bring it on!
Data Debunks Claim That Hillary Clinton Paid Women Less Than Men

Nice attempt at deflection, your link has nothing to do with the bitches foundation. BTW I've never supported Trump.

This is a dumb issue that has way to many factors to make a generalization on who should get what. Maybe most of the woman don't have the education or skills to get the extra money that the males she has hired earn?

Damn Matt you're talking like a republican.

Just pointing out, once again, the hypocritical regressive do as I say and not as I do attitude. I did notice you didn't try to defend your bitch.
Defend my bitch? Lol what? No you're right. I didn't. I want Bernie, not Hillary.

Right, you'll be slipping on your knee pads for the hildabitch the day after your party kicks the Bern to the back of the bus. That's just who you are.
You're damn right about that. I am voting Hillary to keep that dumb sack of shit you call your republican nominee from becoming the worst president in history.

As a Trump supporter backing a scumbag mysogynist, did you even think before you posted this? If you want to go down this road, bring it on!
Data Debunks Claim That Hillary Clinton Paid Women Less Than Men
Your link describes Hillary's Senate Office...not the Clinton Crime Foundation.

Try again!

I don't think he cares you moronic imbecile. He's simply pointing out her FLAMING HYPOCRISY
Oh there is.
Can you address specific reasons WHY anyone should vote republican? I don't think you can yet you support those scumbags anyway. That is what makes you the idiot.

You're damn right about that. I am voting Hillary to keep that dumb sack of shit you call your republican nominee from becoming the worst president in history.

So what you're saying is an amoral hypocrite bitch is what you look for in a president. I guess you share her lack of values.

There are many reasons why some don't make equal pay. Hillary has never discussed the issue in an honest way and she panders to the ignorant by constantly preaching that everyone should be equal.

She is a giant hypocrite for doing the exact opposite of what she preaches, which is the real point of the thread. You could just as easily be accused of only caring about this when it's directed towards the right.

Oh there is.
Can you address specific reasons WHY anyone should vote republican? I don't think you can yet you support those scumbags anyway. That is what makes you the idiot.
The two reasons are running against each other in the Democratic primaries..

So what you're saying is an amoral hypocrite bitch is what you look for in a president. I guess you share her lack of values.
Hillary sure as hell is dishonest and would be a major disappointment as a progressive president, but at least she knows what she is doing. At least she actually understands public policy. Trump is a complete narcissistic moron who knows jack shit about policy. This is a guy who wouldn't rule out using a nuke in fucking Europe. A vote for Hillary only serves as a vote against Trump.

It's equal pay, for equal work/workload.

How do you know you are not trying to compare apples and oranges...?

how do you know 1 position is not doing more work and has more responsibility than another position?

DO YOU HAVE those Facts?

Oh there is.

Law and order
The WALL
The hildabitch not nominating a supreme court justice.

That's enough for me.

Oh there is.

Law and order
The WALL

That's enough for me.
Christ you couldn't elaborate on that first one if your life depended on it. Plus, net migration from Mexico is at zero. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in.

Hillary sure as hell is dishonest and would be a major disappointment as a progressive president, but at least she knows what she is doing. At least she actually understands public policy. Trump is a complete narcissistic moron who knows jack shit about policy. This is a guy who wouldn't rule out using a nuke in fucking Europe. A vote for Hillary only serves as a vote against Trump.

No one, including the hildabitch is fully prepared to be POTUS, it's the ultimate OJT job.

how do you know 1 position is not doing more work and has more responsibility than another position?

DO YOU HAVE those Facts?

Damn, now we have two regressives talking like republicans, go figure. Why aren't you pointing this out when the Bern and the hildabitch brings this subject up using nothing but generalizations.

Oh there is.

Law and order
The WALL

That's enough for me.
Christ you couldn't elaborate on that first one if your life depended on it. Plus, net migration from Mexico is at zero. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in.

Only 60% of illegals come across the southern border, we're dealing with a lot more than just Mexicans. And a lot more than just people come across the border, the wall can be effective for all of it.

DO YOU HAVE those Facts?

Damn, now we have two regressives talking like republicans, go figure. Why aren't you pointing this out when the Bern and the hildabitch brings this subject up using nothing but generalizations.
that's Hillary's policy dear one,

EQUAL PAY, FOR EQUAL WORK

Hillary is more likely to take us into another war than is Trump. Hillary does indeed know exactly what she is doing...she is duping the less-educated voters by promising things she does not intend to deliver....she will keep them on the Democrat Plantation as slave-voters.

What President in charge of a nuclear arsenal in his right mind would swear that he will never use it? What is the sense in having such weapons if you don't brandish them now and then?

The more you post, the stupider you look. I'd take a break if I were you!

Forum List

Back