Paying people off to avoid a scandal is perfectly legal

View attachment 212919 Crooked Donnie was implicated in a felony and the cult is besides themselves pretending it isn’t so.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
This is not going to end well for this criminal president.
There's no felony, you fucking psychotic moron. Even if it was a campaign expense, failing to report it is a small fine. It's not a felony.

Yes, it was published. That doesn't mean Trump saw it but it certainly means he could have seen it; or at least heard about it from someone who did see it. It's ridiculous to assume he had no knowledge of it.

And again, he knew she knew of the affair for 10 years. He waited until his election to silence her.

According to the reporter from In Touch, the article wasn't published due to an editorial decision.
From the article:
Despite the strong evidence, an editorial decision was made not to run the story.
How the Interview I Did with Stormy Daniels for "Trashy" Magazine Might Just Topple a President
Do you have proof the reporter lied?

Glad you got the reason right this time. That doesn't mean Trump didn't know about it back then however... as it is highly likely when running a story like that, the reporter or media will reach out to the subject of the article for a comment.

The didn't run it, god you are dense.

Just because they didn't run it doesn't mean anything. Just like you got it wrong the first time you argued with me over this, it says she did all the investigating needed to corroborate what Stormy Daniels was saying.

"But even if what she told me seemed true, I still had to do my due diligence and report out the story. I spoke to other sources who corroborated her account and had Daniels take a lie-detector test, which she passed. (We administered these from time to time, especially when people made claims without photographic or other material evidence.) By the end of the multi-week process, I had no reason not believe her story and handed off all of my reporting to my editors."

PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT.
He's also wrong in believing In Touch was the only outlet interested in her story. Her account of her affair was published online in 2011. It may not have been widely known, but certainly, some people knew of it.

Then you'll have no problem providing a link to that 2011 online story.

According to the reporter from In Touch, the article wasn't published due to an editorial decision.
From the article:

Glad you got the reason right this time. That doesn't mean Trump didn't know about it back then however... as it is highly likely when running a story like that, the reporter or media will reach out to the subject of the article for a comment.

Just because they didn't run it doesn't mean anything. Just like you got it wrong the first time you argued with me over this, it says she did all the investigating needed to corroborate what Stormy Daniels was saying.

"But even if what she told me seemed true, I still had to do my due diligence and report out the story. I spoke to other sources who corroborated her account and had Daniels take a lie-detector test, which she passed. (We administered these from time to time, especially when people made claims without photographic or other material evidence.) By the end of the multi-week process, I had no reason not believe her story and handed off all of my reporting to my editors."

PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT.
He's also wrong in believing In Touch was the only outlet interested in her story. Her account of her affair was published online in 2011. It may not have been widely known, but certainly, some people knew of it.

Funny, I'm still waiting on you to show me where you quoted me from.

PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT.

Well here ya go.
With Trump trying backdate the reason for the payment from 2016, when the illegal campaign contribution was made to 2017.
See I can attribute it to you all day long, but I'm not, SKYLAR is the one that said it, but I did copy and paste it directly form the string, just made a mistake, my apologies.

PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT.

Well here ya go.
With Trump trying backdate the reason for the payment from 2016, when the illegal campaign contribution was made to 2017.
See I can attribute it to you all day long, but I'm not, SKYLAR is the one that said it, but I did copy and paste it directly form the string, just made a mistake, my apologies.

See... I know what I said, and I most definitely did not say it.

No he wasn’t. No payments that he “authorized” took place before he was a candidate. The 2016 payment was not authorized by Trump. Cohen just did it.
Cohen claims trump directed him to do it.

Prove he's lying.....
He said exactly the opposite before the plea agreement.
So? He was covering for trump who was also lying at the time, claiming he had nothing to do with the payments. But then facts emerged showing they were lying.
Why should anyone believe he isn't lying now when he's being threatened with spending the rest of his life in prison?
Because turning on Trump relinquishes any chance for a presidential pardon. There was no reason to lie to make trump look guilty.
Presidents have little to gain politically by pardoning people, and stand to lose a fair amount. It's very rare for a president to pardon a friend, supporter, or business associate but it has happened.

For Trump to even address the subject of pardoning people under indictment who have the option to give evidence to help or hurt the president is about as unethical as it gets. However, I expect that ethical considerations are not part of Trump's decision making process.

My bold
Once again you engage in pure double speak.
This is basically what you just said:

I never insisted trump knew, but it is ridiculous to assume he didn't know she went public.

What evidence do you have that makes it ridiculous to assume he didn't know?

Because she went public with her story. That doesn't mean he did know; but does mean her story was public and he could have known. There is no basis to assume he did or did not know.

And of course, he's known she knows about the affair since 2006. He waited 10 years until just before his election, and while his campaign was still reeling from the Hollywood Access tape, to silence her. He even contemplated buy the story from the National Inquirer about another affair, just so he could maintain control over that story too.

Her story was never published, so no, it wasn't public. But it's nice to see you finally admit there was no reason to assume he knew about it.

You are contradicting yourself.

You just said a minute ago she was shopping it around and that Cohen and Trump found out about it. How do you know? How do you know they didn't know about it BEFORE Trump was running for President?

The profound idiocy of the “she was shopping it” angle is this. If she had slept with Marco Rubio who was a Senator or Chuck Schumer who was a Senator or someone in federal government; that may make sense. People do devious things. However, Trump was not a politician much less thought to be a serious candidate for anything until he decided to run. Shopping around that a whore slept with a playboy (aka the blob) who has long been suspected of having affairs is kinda like the Pope shopping around that the Church has an issue with predator priests. Duh!
You're just a fucking douchebag. No married man wants some whore claiming he slept with her.

The fact is she was shopping it around. She approached various publications offering her story in exchange for large amounts of cash. The National Enquirer was one of them.
Yeah, let’s not even talk about the scumbag married man who was cheating on his wife with a newborn at home. It’s the whore he slept with who’s the problem. :rolleyes:

From the article:

PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT.

LOLOL

I love how you refuse to post a link to the law you claim allows trump to make contributions to his campaign without having to report them — while at the same time, you want others to post links for you.

:lmao:

Because she went public with her story. That doesn't mean he did know; but does mean her story was public and he could have known. There is no basis to assume he did or did not know.

And of course, he's known she knows about the affair since 2006. He waited 10 years until just before his election, and while his campaign was still reeling from the Hollywood Access tape, to silence her. He even contemplated buy the story from the National Inquirer about another affair, just so he could maintain control over that story too.

Her story was never published, so no, it wasn't public. But it's nice to see you finally admit there was no reason to assume he knew about it.

You just said a minute ago she was shopping it around and that Cohen and Trump found out about it. How do you know? How do you know they didn't know about it BEFORE Trump was running for President?

The profound idiocy of the “she was shopping it” angle is this. If she had slept with Marco Rubio who was a Senator or Chuck Schumer who was a Senator or someone in federal government; that may make sense. People do devious things. However, Trump was not a politician much less thought to be a serious candidate for anything until he decided to run. Shopping around that a whore slept with a playboy (aka the blob) who has long been suspected of having affairs is kinda like the Pope shopping around that the Church has an issue with predator priests. Duh!
You're just a fucking douchebag. No married man wants some whore claiming he slept with her.

The fact is she was shopping it around. She approached various publications offering her story in exchange for large amounts of cash. The National Enquirer was one of them.
Yeah, let’s not even talk about the scumbag married man who was cheating on his wife with a newborn at home. It’s the whore he slept with who’s the problem. :rolleyes:
There's no proof that Trump slept with the whore.

For a split second I thought he was talking about Bill Clinton till I seen "with a newborn at home."

Then what was he paying her to shut up about?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...
What difference ? Bill was first in trouble for a land deal and where did that end up?

If Hillary did this you’d be in melt down
The Hillary campaign doing everything to silence Bernie and to prevent the Bernie campaign from accessing voter data through the DNC seems like some serious campaign illegalities.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...
It’s not ok when it’s a violation of election law

If Hillary did this you’d be in melt down

Now be quiet. You sound stupid
Ever heard of the congressional slush fund sweetie.

Frankly, Faun, how about: "It’s the woman he slept with who’s the problem."

Just to make sure to expose the misogyny of the little asshole you're scolding, and still avoid to look like his vulgar ilk.

Sure thing pal, Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters are such upstanding people.

She was obviously a problem for him, you fucking dumbass.

Frankly, Faun, how about: "It’s the woman he slept with who’s the problem."

Just to make sure to expose the misogyny of the little asshole you're scolding, and still avoid to look like his vulgar ilk.
Why? She’s a porn star who’s sleeping with married men. She’s no better than he is. What’s wrong with categorizing her as a whore? Some women are whores, aren’t they? They can be called what they are without being misogynistic.

She was obviously a problem for him, you fucking dumbass.
What problem? Again, you rightards were patting him on the back for sleeping with a porn star. Y’all are defending him for cheating on his wife with his new born at home, saying you knew what he was when you elected him. And how was she any bigger of a problem for him than the president other 18 or so women who were accusing him of sexual assault? Or the one claiming he raped her?

Forum List

Back