Paying refugees to come to the United States

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
This really needs to stop. This money is coming right out of our pockets.
When the refugees come in, they are given cash, free housing, education, medical care, child care assistance, Social Security, and, among other things, up to $15,000 in “special” loans to start a business.

They don’t have to pay it back so it’s really another giveaway on the taxpayers’ backs.
The enormously large, corrupt and inefficient government doesn’t bother to track the “loans".

Refugees Don't Have to Pay Back Taxpayer Loans - www.independentsentinel.com

Insanity.

Merkal paid em all to come and now because her polls so bad she wants to pay them again to leave.

This really needs to stop. This money is coming right out of our pockets.
When the refugees come in, they are given cash, free housing, education, medical care, child care assistance, Social Security, and, among other things, up to $15,000 in “special” loans to start a business.

They don’t have to pay it back so it’s really another giveaway on the taxpayers’ backs.
The enormously large, corrupt and inefficient government doesn’t bother to track the “loans".

Refugees Don't Have to Pay Back Taxpayer Loans - www.independentsentinel.com

Insanity.
^ look at this dumb girl envying refugees

Last edited:
And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16
That is a personal commandment .....Feel free to donate away
That's the OP's sig line. Maybe you can tell us why she identifies herself with something she so obviously disagrees with.
Disagrees with paying them to come here....As do I.....Case ya haven't noticed we don't have excess govt cash......

And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16

I doubt that it applies to those that do not wish to assimilate and accept the blessings bestowed upon them with gratefulness and humility. The Bible also speaks of taking care of your own flock first.....but being generous with other people's money is the way of the leftard and their way of trying to curry favor with those that wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

No one ever said that leftards were smart......

That's the OP's sig line. Maybe you can tell us why she identifies herself with something she so obviously disagrees with.
Disagrees with paying them to come here....As do I.....Case ya haven't noticed we don't have excess govt cash......
They are fleeing from suffering that you're hopefully fortunate enough to never know. They are not being paid to come here. Now please tell us why you're so opposed to the OP's sig line which reads: And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16

They are fleeing from suffering that you're hopefully fortunate enough to never know. They are not being paid to come here. Now please tell us why you're so opposed to the OP's sig line which reads: And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16
They do get all kinds of govt money......Try to be honest eh....And we know the fleeing part doesn't apply to whole lot of em.....Again. Try to be honest

sharing: A part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group.
theft: the action or crime of stealing.

^ There is a difference. No one asked me if they could give my income to someone else.

sharing: A part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group.

^ There is a difference. No one asked me if they could give my income to someone else.
Probably because you're such a bitch

.And we know the fleeing part doesn't apply to whole lot of em

Wow. God forbid you ever have to walk in their shoes, you bastard.

Either that, or manonthestreet is smart enough to see the mistakes of others who "walked in their shoes" and got run over when that very shoe was on the pedal of a truck, mowing them down....

Probably because you're such a bitch

Who asked you then? Or don't you make enough to pay taxes?

Forum List

Back