PC Police?

You are very important, Mac. You are the authority when it comes to the PC police. I thought you'd be able to tell me if Lt. Gov. Patrick is a member or not.

Whaddya think?

Ohhhhhhh doesnt fit the narrative tiiiime...

Mac dodge is standard protocol

Seems Texas doesn't like people who support nuts shooting up the town.....

Patrick called her for her comments about the shooting at the Dallas Police Department Headquarters this past weekend “appalling.”

In the letter Patrick writes, “Whitfield said the gunman that opened fire at the Dallas Police Headquarters and planted pipe bombs was “courageous” and “Brave” for his actions. I was shocked and appalled to hear her words. There is no excuse for anyone in any position, especially someone in the position as a news host on a national broadcast to give praise to a person who deliberately planned to kill law enforcement officers.”

The letter continues, “In Texas, we have the highest respect for our police officers who risk their lives every day for our safety. Our police are the ones who are brave and courageous, not the man who tried to kill them.”

Patrick says he wants an apology from CNN and the anchor removed “immediately and permanently.”

Patrick says he wants an apology from CNN and the anchor removed “immediately and permanently.”

:rofl: Mac1958
You folks certainly are trying hard here.

On what it is so important to you that I comment?

Who is Patrick?

I appreciate all the attention, but this is a little weird.

I just like seeing you dance around the question

2198270_o.gif

Go MAC Its ya birthday! GO MAC its ya birthday!

:rofl: Mac1958
You folks certainly are trying hard here.

On what it is so important to you that I comment?

Who is Patrick?

I appreciate all the attention, but this is a little weird.

Patrick is the Lt Governor Closed Caption is going on about.... Seems Ol' Closed Caption has a problem with folks not supporting terrorist sympathizers....

Okay, since Closed Caption doesn't answer questions (I forgot about that), someone let me know who Patrick is and why he wants that anchor fired.

Anyone?

you never asked why to the PC police before? Whats the diff now?

Okay, since Closed Caption doesn't answer questions (I forgot about that), someone let me know who Patrick is and why he wants that anchor fired.

Anyone?

Check the link in the OP.... Patrick is the Lt Governor of Texas, and he wants the anchor fired for calling that shooter in Dallas "courageous" and "brave" after he shot up the police headquarters and planted those pipe bombs.........

Anyone?

Check the link in the OP.... Patrick is the Lt Governor of Texas, and he wants the anchor fired for calling that shooter in Dallas "courageous" and "brave" after he shot up the police headquarters and planted those pipe bombs.........
A ha. I don't see the link in the OP. I'll assume my little stalker friend LL is posting to/about me again. He knows he's been on ignore for a couple of years now.

Obiwan, why do you suppose a person would continue to post to and about someone when they know they're on ignore?

So I'm assuming this firestorm is that Patrick wants a teevee anchor fired. Yeah, this is a good example of a right winger acting like a member of the PC Police. He's trying to punish someone for daring to say what they think.

This happens now and then, the most ridiculous being the Dixie Chicks thing. The right wing version of the PC Police. Patrick can stick it, and so can anyone who agrees with him.

Is that it, or did I miss something? All this, over that?

It's clear how important my response is to these people. CC is in hysterics over this, he's trying very, very hard.

Last edited:

Anyone?

A ha. I don't see the link in the OP. I'll assume my little stalker friend LL is posting to/about me again. He knows he's been on ignore for a couple of years now.

Obiwan, why do you suppose a person would continue to post to and about someone when they know they're on ignore?

So I'm assuming this firestorm is that Patrick wants a teevee anchor fired. Yeah, this is a good example of a right winger acting like a member of the PC Police. He's trying to punish someone for daring to say what they think.

This happens now and then, the most ridiculous being the Dixie Chicks thing. The right wing version of the PC Police. Patrick can stick it, and so can anyone who agrees with him.

Is that it, or did I miss something? It's clear how important my response is to these people. CC is in hysterics over this, he's trying very, very hard.

To tell you the truth, we all wonder about the boy..... Maybe he takes that clown getup a little too seriously!!!!:badgrin:

Anyone?

Is that it, or did I miss something? It's clear how important my response is to these people. CC is in hysterics over this, he's trying very, very hard.

To tell you the truth, we all wonder about the boy..... Maybe he takes that clown getup a little too seriously!!!!:badgrin:
The problem -- well, one of the problems -- with hardcore partisan ideologues like these guys is that they assume everyone else is as dishonest and hypocritical as they are.

These people are the minority, most of us choose to think for ourselves. They just don't understand that.

So they really thought they "had" me there, huh? And poor CC was so excited!

:laugh:

Condoning the mass murder of police is a problem.
However, it's obvious that the anchor isn't really a cop-killing advocate and instead is just flat out stupid and should never, ever be allowed to wander off script.

Forum List

Back