🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

would that be enough for the Palestinians, i wonder?

In order to make this a valid discussion, you would have to define "Palestinian lands".

i honestly believe this deal to have the support of the Gods and Primary Prophets of all 3 faiths involved; Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

and should this ever become a reality, then the vast/public majority of the credits for the deal can go to the politicians and diplomats involved.

Last edited:
Nothing short of the complete removal of Jews is enough for Palestinians. They don't want peace. They want war that they can blame on Israel. The problem in the Middle East is militant Muslims that are jealous of all the Jewish accomplishments. They're trying to kill the competition rather than competing, just like Democrats are doing in this country. MAGA

An Islamic Republic of Palestine is out of the question

It would be ruled by militants and stockpiled with rockets

not if you keep offering generous peace deals to them, i believe.
eventually, you'd get some sort of secret and/or public pro-peace movement going among them.
which can be fostered. which should be fostered.

I see no way in which Palis and Israelis can coexist....Ever.

Besides, given the reported Pali Authority casualty figures there should not be many of them left. ;)

Of course not.

If I took all your property by guile and violence, would you be happy if I gave half of it back to you?

I wouldn't. I would want it all back, and maybe give you an ass-kicking for my trouble.

So? The Zionists had decades to make an arrangement with most secular and moderate factions of the Palestinians people.

Hamas became ascendent because Fatah was seen as a bunch of corrupt quislings.

Of course not.

If I took all your property by guile and violence, would you be happy if I gave half of it back to you?

I wouldn't. I would want it all back, and maybe give you an ass-kicking for my trouble.
my my, ain't you the vengeful type...

my my, ain't you the vengeful type...

Absolutely.

If you bombed my kid's school and killed him, I wouldn't just want my land back.

And this is where the Zionists are with the Palistinians. They have to maintain their Apartheid State because they know that if the Palestinians ever got in charge, they'd seek revenge for 80 years of abuse.

So? The Zionists had decades to make an arrangement with most secular and moderate factions of the Palestinians people.

Hamas became ascendent because Fatah was seen as a bunch of corrupt quislings.
and a lot of good (not!) did Hamas bring to the Palestinians, now did they?!

Absolutely.

If you bombed my kid's school and killed him, I wouldn't just want my land back.

And this is where the Zionists are with the Palistinians. They have to maintain their Apartheid State because they know that if the Palestinians ever got in charge, they'd seek revenge for 80 years of abuse.
then the Palestinians need to be informed that in their case,
violent resistance is useless indeed.

by pamflet dropped from the sky if need be, over and over again,
in perpetuity, as counter measure against Hamas propaganda.

where the hell are your creative problem solving skills man?
peace is achievable.

and a lot of good (not!) did Hamas bring to the Palestinians, now did they?!

It depends on your long-term goal.

How long did it take to drive out the Crusaders? 200 years? But the Crusaders were driven out of the Holy Land, eventually.

then the Palestinians need to be informed that in their case,
violent resistance is useless indeed.

by pamflet dropped from the sky if need be, over and over again,
in perpetuity, as counter measure against Hamas propaganda.

where the hell are your creative problem solving skills man?
peace is achievable.

Sometimes "peace" is just another word for "Surrender".

Here's the better question? Why do the Zionists INSIST on living next to people who want to murder them? Let's leave off to the side whether or not the Palestinians are justified in wanting to murder them, the fact is that they do. If I knew my neighbors wanted to murder me, I'd move somewhere else, maybe next to people who didn't want to murder me.

peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back,
If someone broke into your house and stole all your possessions.
Than later gave you half of your stuff back, and now expects a handshake and a pat on the back for being fair.
Would you feel like that's a fair deal and let bygones be bygones?
.......................................................................................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back