Peanut butter on a burger

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Went to a local pub last night and they have a wagyu burger with the following on it...

Cream cheese, peanut butter, bacon, blackberry jam.

It was really good, far better than it had a right to be!

Went to a local pub last night and they have a wagyu burger with the following on it...

I tried peanut butter on a hamburger when I was a kid and thought it was awful. My logic in giving it a try was that I like hamburgers, and I like peanut butter, so I should like peanut butter on my hamburger. Best I can remember, the oily peanut butter just didn't go well with the beef fat from the hamburger meat.

Ugh

barf1.gif

I love pineapple on pizza!
My wife did too,.I didnt. As I always acquiesce I would get the Hawaiian pizza for her (I would just pick off the pinapples, Im easy like that) In fact, even after we separated I was so acustomed to buying pineapple pizza that I accidentally bought it for my dog and I.

My wife did too,.I didnt. As I always acquiesce I would get the Hawaiian pizza for her (I would just pick off the pinapples, Im easy like that) In fact, even after we separated I was so acustomed to buying pineapple pizza that I accidentally bought it for my dog and I.

you should have done the half and half thing, that is what my wife and I do sometimes with pizza

Forum List

Back