Pedal to the metal.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Back during the first year or two of the obama regime, many of us used the methphor of a car speeding toward a cliff with obama and the Democrats at the wheel and the rest of us in the back seat.

In 2012, we had a chance to change the driver. I said then and will repeat it now that Romney would only have eased up on the gas a little. He's a republican and a moderate one at that so he wouldn't have turned us around or applied the brakes.

Now of course, we're heading toward that cliff at lightspeed. We have passed the point where we can turn it around before we go over the cliff.

Due to this undeniable fact, we want the blame for this to go where it belongs; to obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the DNC. The GOP needs to lose ground, not gain it. The Democrat Party needs to own this mess. Give obama everything he wants except to disarm the people, and put those bastards in power. That way things will crash faster and the faster it does the sooner we can send those crooks packing and put the pieces back together. The only way the low-information voters who did this obamanation to us, will learn any kind of lesson is when their stupidity comes back to haunt them. That needs to happen.

sour_grapes.jpg

Back during the first year or two of the obama regime, many of us used the methphor of a car speeding toward a cliff with obama and the Democrats at the wheel and the rest of us in the back seat.

In 2012, we had a chance to change the driver. I said then and will repeat it now that Romney would only have eased up on the gas a little. He's a republican and a moderate one at that so he wouldn't have turned us around or applied the brakes.

Now of course, we're heading toward that cliff at lightspeed. We have passed the point where we can turn it around before we go over the cliff.

Due to this undeniable fact, we want the blame for this to go where it belongs; to obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the DNC. The GOP needs to lose ground, not gain it. The Democrat Party needs to own this mess. Give obama everything he wants except to disarm the people, and put those bastards in power. That way things will crash faster and the faster it does the sooner we can send those crooks packing and put the pieces back together. The only way the low-information voters who did this obamanation to us, will learn any kind of lesson is when their stupidity comes back to haunt them. That needs to happen.

What mess? I think the nation is doing just fine. Problems? Sure, we always have those, but overall we're not falling off the cliff just yet...and won't. Every dire prediction you can make today, we old folks have heard before and they've never yet come true.

I've been hearing about the impending End Of The World since JFK was President, and every President since, and it still hasn't come.

What mess? I think the nation is doing just fine. Problems? Sure, we always have those, but overall we're not falling off the cliff just yet...and won't. Every dire prediction you can make today, we old folks have heard before and they've never yet come true.

I've been hearing about the impending End Of The World since JFK was President, and every President since, and it still hasn't come.

You 'old folks'... you're the ones who fucked us... your own children. Go fuck yourself, old man.

I didn't say it was happening now and yeah, I'm 57 and I've heard the end of the world stories before as well. This is different.

I didn't say it was happening now and yeah, I'm 57 and I've heard the end of the world stories before as well. This is different.

It's always different.

It's always different.

Whatever man I'm just here to inform. You want to ignore it that's fine. You're going to vote Democrat anyway and if you actually read my OP, you'd know that I'm fine with that.

Forum List

Back