Pedo infects toddler abd teen with HIV and herpes

"Wilson was already a registered sex offender. He sexually assaulted a teenager in Harris County and was sent to prison in 2005".

Should have shot the son of a bitch the first time.

Last edited:
The libs are sorry he didn't get to hang out naked in some girl's bathroom.

While most conservatives are not depraved, the handful of conservatives on this thread certainly are some of the sickest mofos you'll ever encounter.

Look at 'em here. They read about child molesters, and ... they immediately break into a happy dance, because they think they can blame it on liberals.

We're looking at some seriously disturbed behavior there. Normal decent people just don't act that way, and are disgusted by the sick people who do.

While most conservatives are not depraved, the handful of conservatives on this thread certainly are some of the sickest mofos you'll ever encounter.

Look at 'em here. They read about child molesters, and ... they immediately break into a happy dance, because they think they can blame it on liberals.

We're looking at some seriously disturbed behavior there. Normal decent people just don't act that way, and are disgusted by the sick people who do.

Where did I blame it on liberals, asshole? I didn't, now retract your asinine statement

Good. I hope they sue the fuck out of him, too. Considering HIV is life threatening, it is a very good possibility.
Shoulda just killed the mother fucker

We don't think we can....it's all your fault, leftist piece of shit. You can't prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back