🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pedo Joe the Creep veep

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
It seems that Biden gets very touchy feely with other people's children.

And that is in front of the cameras. Who knows what he does behind closed doors.

It's just creepy.

And that is in front of the cameras. Who knows what he does behind closed doors.

It's just creepy.

Creepy Uncle Joe was doing that the entire time of the sweating in ceremonies.

Dafuk's this goofass YouTube vid got to do with "politics"?

1200px-Parker_02.png

Last edited:
He needs to be on the Megyn's Law website as a pedophile. Anyone else doing half that shit would be in jail.

It's just creepy.

Do you know former Republican speaker of the house pedophile Dennis hastert was just let out of prison for molesting young boys back when he was a wrestling coach? I bet you've never started a thread on hastert

It's just creepy.

Do you know former Republican speaker of the house pedophile Dennis hastert was just let out of prison for molesting young boys back when he was a wrestling coach? I bet you've never started a thread on hastert

It's just creepy.

You care about creepy uncle joe but not Republican Pedophile Dennis Hastert? Why?

It's just creepy.

You care about creepy uncle joe but not Republican Pedophile Dennis Hastert? Why?

Care to point out where the OP even mentioned political affiliation? BTW, the Podesta brothers are vey tight with Hastert.....did you know that??

If that was trump, the leftists would be calling for impeachment and registry of the sex offender list

It's just creepy.

I never said that nor implied that in any way. Perhaps you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

Personally, I support a mandatory death penalty for 3 crimes. Murder, rape and voter fraud. If it was up to me Hastert would have been executed.

Mohammad must be afraid Joe's going to run in 2020.

It's just creepy.

I never said that nor implied that in any way. Perhaps you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

Personally, I support a mandatory death penalty for 3 crimes. Murder, rape and voter fraud. If it was up to me Hastert would have been executed.

Did you ever start a thread on it? Well why are you so offended creepy uncle joe likes to heavy pet over the close?

If that was trump, the leftists would be calling for impeachment and registry of the sex offender list
But then again, they call for impeachment if he takes a shit.

Ridiculous. For one, we don't have impeachment power. Secondly, it is the GOP who would be calling for impeachment hearings regarding Russia if it were Hillary who did what Trump Co. did. Don't you see the rift between Republicans and Trump? You guys claim it's the Republican establishment who doesn't want the change Trump is bringing to Washington. You're fooling yourselves.

It was you who talked about impeaching Obama and actually impeached Clinton. So don't tell us we are the impeachers. We aren't even in power. Why don't you guys worry about running the fucking country?

Mohammad must be afraid Joe's going to run in 2020.

It's just creepy.

Did you ever start a thread on it? Well why are you so offended creepy uncle joe likes to heavy pet over the close?
It's fucking creepy.

But then again, they call for impeachment if he takes a shit.

Ridiculous. For one, we don't have impeachment power. Secondly, it is the GOP who would be calling for impeachment hearings regarding Russia if it were Hillary who did what Trump Co. did. Don't you see the rift between Republicans and Trump? You guys claim it's the Republican establishment who doesn't want the change Trump is bringing to Washington. You're fooling yourselves.

It was you who talked about impeaching Obama and actually impeached Clinton. So don't tell us we are the impeachers. We aren't even in power. Why don't you guys worry about running the fucking country?
I said "CALL for impeachment". Can't you read?
House Democrat introduces article of impeachment against Trump

Biden's gonna get kicked out of the Old Liberal's Home for harassing the old ladies. And the nurses. And humping the furniture...

Forum List

Back