Pedophilia is misunderstood, USA Today claims, then deletes tweets

Siberian

Gold Member
US government discriminates pedophiles, there is no pedophile minister or member of administration.

Except Biden probably, but it has to be confirmed... :)

"Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come".

When America's judgment falls, it will above all else, be a JUST judgment.

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her".

God forbid that we actually try to understand what causes people to be sexually attracted to children so that we can better deal with them!

Biden is obviously a Pedophile. We trust people with our kids. The Chinese model of our future government will end all of this modern age agendas out of necessity as we will all be poorer. But then again, this was all planned.

Get ready, folks, to add another letter to the already long list of legitimized perversions. The latest was Q, if I'm not mistaken. But it won't be the last, don't worry. There are still venues for you to explore, like zoophilia, they even say there's such a thing as necrophjlia. Can you picture a thing like that? But I'm sure your "in-born" love for democracy and freedom will be okaying that soon enough. 😉

Last edited:
This is to be pushed and accepted by the people over a period of years.
I remember when they started pushing Same-sex marriages.....and somebody mentioned "What's next....Pedophilia?"

The usual response was "OH NO....NO WAY....WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT AT ALL....STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, YOU RACIST!!!

I remember when they started pushing Same-sex marriages.....and somebody mentioned "What's next....Pedophilia?"

The usual response was "OH NO....NO WAY....WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT AT ALL....STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, YOU RACIST!!!

We're living through the collapse of civilization and the gates of hell opening onto the earth. The wicked among us will continue to defend evil as if it were their most valued possession. For the rest of us, well, we'd better buckle up and cowboy up—and sharpen up our sword blades . . . fun times ahead.

We're living through the collapse of civilization and the gates of hell opening onto the earth. The wicked among us will continue to defend evil as if it were their most valued possession. For the rest of us, well, we'd better buckle up and cowboy up—and sharpen up our sword blades . . . fun times ahead.
I'm ready.

Back in the day, I used to always hear "up next is pedophilia" by the right when they were screaming about queers getting married. Id just roll my eyes and laugh at the boomers.
The last couple years, I have seen this brought up more and more.
Leftism is a regressive mental illness. Period.

we
When pedophiles overtake the US we're ready to evacuate normal Americans to Siberia :)

US government discriminates pedophiles, there is no pedophile minister or member of administration.

Except Biden probably, but it has to be confirmed... :)

Probably more pedos there than at CNN

Get ready, folks, to add another letter to the already long list of legitimized perversions. The latest was Q, if I'm not mistaken. But it won't be the last, don't worry. There are still venues for you to explore, like zoophilia, they even say there's such a thing as necrophjlia. Can you picture a thing like that? But I'm sure your "in-born" love for democracy and freedom will be okaying that soon enough. 😉
No there have been at least 3 letters since Q. I believe it's now LGBTQIAA+.

Forum List

Back