Pedophilia is misunderstood, USA Today claims, then deletes tweets

US government discriminates pedophiles, there is no pedophile minister or member of administration.

Except Biden probably, but it has to be confirmed... :)

welcome to Xiden’s american were the demafascist propagandist have to try and normalize abusing children

It's not my imagination, I'm just repeating what I've heard. The I is for intersectionality, and one of the As is for asexual. I don't know what the other one is for. You'd have to look it up. None of it applies to me.
And the lefties claim that WE are obsessed with sexual identity.

We've got "normal" and "not normal".

They've got a fantasy land of a million fictional ways to tell us we're intolerant.

Where’s JoeB? This thread should be of interest to him.

This isn't about pedophilia.
The real culprit is virtue signaling.

Virtue Signalers must virtue signal. They need it to maintain their perceived identity as a good person.
They need a constant source of things to virtue signal about. You can only pick out so many letters in the alphabet... LGB became LGBQT became LGBQTIA now it is LGBQTIA+.
The only thing left is pedophilia. As far as sex goes. So they NEED it to virtue signal over.

All we need to know is do tweeners such as Golfing Gator and Mac1958 agree or disagree with the perverts at USAToday

then we will know if its ok for the rest of us condemn pedophilia or not

of course conservatives do as they please

but it would he nice to be on the same side with the keepers of the flame once in a while

All we need to know is do tweeners such as Golfing Gator and Mac1958 agree or disagree with the perverts at USAToday

then we will know if its ok for the rest of us condemn pedophilia or not

of course conservatives do as they please

but it would he nice to be on the same side with the keepers of the flame once in a while

I am glad to know that my opinion is the basis for your views. I wish I could say the same to you but I have never really cared at all about your views on anything.

As for pedophilia, it is a crime against the most vulnerable and those guilty of it need to be punished for their actions

I am glad to know that my opinion is the basis for your views. I wish I could say the same to you but I have never really cared at all about your views on anything.

As for pedophilia, it is a crime against the most vulnerable and those guilty of it need to be punished for their actions
My view is that you have a reading comprehension problem

The sad part is there was a time when publishing a story like that would have been shocking not so much anymore.

US government discriminates pedophiles, there is no pedophile minister or member of administration.

Except Biden probably, but it has to be confirmed... :)

Probably a clumsy effort at defending all the elites who raped Epstein’s underage girls and got away with it. Except maybe dumb prince Andrew.

The other completely fucked up situation we can thank the virtue signalers over is "Drag Queen Read Time". Which the virtue signalers pack their mini-vans full of small children to go faun over.
Why? They think it is about transgenders. It isn't. Drag Queens are not transgenders.
Drag Queens are gay men who, as part of their sexuality and what turns them on sexually, express their desires by dressing up as lavish women.
So... virtue signalers subject their small children to witness this, and think it is being virtuous.
So it is a pretty small leap to also accept pedophilia. Not to say drag men are like pedo's - they are not - but subjecting your children to highly sexualized gay men expressing their sexuality - is pretty close.

Anti America agitation propaganda dopes.

The article is still up for anyone to read

It's USA Today so it sucks ass but the deep end dopes are primed to believe anything at this point.

73% of Democrats trust mainstream media like USA today.

What adults do is their business. Infants, toddlers, children and teenagers are off limits. But Progs and their agendas have muddled this. These younger citizens are used as tools for the globalist power structure. Laws passed for them to bypass parents for abortions, sex changes and even promoting ratting out their parents is what we are at now. What you typed is denial. Denial while the agendas move forward.

Move parroted lies from the outside.

Forum List

Back