Pedophilia is misunderstood, USA Today claims, then deletes tweets

If USA today says it, 73% of Democrats support it. If you wanna know what a Democrat thinks, just watch mainstream tv.

They published a story about a scientific study that was mis-characterized by those seeking to further divide us by emphasizing three words that the scientists used in their report to describe their work. The Neo-Right wants to fit it into their phony narrative that the Democrats support normalizing that disgusting behavior.

They published a story about a scientific study that was mis-characterized by those seeking to further divide us by emphasizing three words that the scientists used in their report to describe their work. The Neo-Right wants to fit it into their phony narrative that the Democrats support normalizing that disgusting behavior.

USA Today should've left it alone.

The only good pedo is a properly ventilated pedo

Well, fuck me sideways!!! o_O:omg: I've head this expression somewhere and it seems to be quite expressive, fit to show my admiration for your ingenuity. Not yours per se but yours as a collective. Is it common or what? I mean the expression.
Are you suggesting adding an S to the end? Sidewaysexual?

There's a cure for this fortunately. Just heard that a renewed law is about to be passed here in Russia requiring a life sentence for pedophiles (there's a temporary ban on death penalty, must have been your liberals' bad influence when Yeltsin sold us to America back in the nineties) no matter first timer you are or not. So there might be a place to hide for those of you who are still sane and decent.

Forum List

Back