Pelosi: $1,000 bonus Is ‘Crumbs’ For The Middle Class [VIDEO]

She is correct. $1000 bonus after taxes will be between 600 and 700. On the high end that comes out to a buck ninety a day for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What a hypocritical bitch.

She is more worried about her RICH LIMO LIBERAL PALS WHO CAN NO LONGER DEDUCT SALT.

I though evil corporations never did anything for anyone....other than employ over 60 million Americans.

She is vile and I hope she is out of office soon.

DEMS DOUBLE DOWN: $1000 Is 'Crumbs' For The Middle Class

It's funny that while Walmart and Disney will give one-time bonuses to some, they are closing stores/divisions at the same time, laying off hundreds. So not only do those middle class American's not get a bonus they lose their jobs. On the positive side for stock holders they can take the salaries of those they have laid off and give a small portion of that money as "bonuses" to a few while pocketing the rest as "profits" they no longer have to pay taxes on.

The misinformation by the right-wing media and games being played by the rich are really what's "vile" here.

Pelosi says $1000 is “crumbs, yet liberals cry that millions of people can’t afford a $10 State issued ID.

That seems duplicitous, huh?

Pelosi says $1000 is “crumbs, yet liberals cry that million of people can’t afford a $10 State issued ID.

Kinda like how conservatives whine about our deficit and debt being too high but then accept trillions more blown in both for the wall Mexico ain't paying for and the Tax cuts for Bankster's? Sucker.

Pelosi says $1000 is “crumbs, yet liberals cry that million of people can’t afford a $10 State issued ID.

Kinda like how conservatives whine about our deficit and debt being too high but then accept trillions more blown in both for the wall Mexico ain't paying for and the Tax cuts for Bankster's? Sucker.

Yes, there are cvnts on both sides of the aisle.

Maybe you haven’t been paying attention.

Do you think I am going to defend Congressional Republicans?

Not a fucking chance in hell, meanwhile you liberal fucks perform daily analingus on Congressional Democrats.

PROGS only are critical of Cons.

Cons are critical of MOST corrupt and hypocritical cvnts.

Therein lies the difference.

That makes Libs lying hypocritical self serving scum.

Better yet, using tax cuts to fire workers.

"The company said it plans to use savings from the Republican tax plan to fund the cuts and other restructuring efforts, The New York Times reported. Tax savings would additionally be used for capital investments and to allocate capital to shareholders, CFO Maria Henry said in a call with analysts."

What a hypocritical bitch.

She is more worried about her RICH LIMO LIBERAL PALS WHO CAN NO LONGER DEDUCT SALT.

I though evil corporations never did anything for anyone....other than employ over 60 million Americans.

She is vile and I hope she is out of office soon.

DEMS DOUBLE DOWN: $1000 Is 'Crumbs' For The Middle Class

As opposed to the policies she pursues where The Middle Class ends up with fewer “crumbs” in their pocket. She is in no position to criticize a policy on behalf of the Middle Class. She is just running a play out of the class warfare book.

That's funny. Dems were cheering when Obama touted his $40 tax cut for middle class families in 2008. He called that "real money" for average people. But now, a $1K bonus for middle-incomers is "crumbs." Yeah, ok.

Forum List

Back