Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’

The Donald has come to despise liars, cheaters, conspirators, and thieves.

For those who love irony.
Is that akin to Iron? I hear the steel industry is coming back thanks to Donald Trump's initiatives with a dynamite employment-interests staff that has almost every good thing happen to America in the percentage of employment. If you weren't blind, you could see people's cheerful pride on having better paying jobs and more opportunities to advance in life on account of his peerless energizing of employment in the USA. :woohoo:

I'm very happy for American workers of every kind in America these days.

Is that akin to Iron? I hear the steel industry is coming back thanks to Donald Trump's initiatives with a dynamite employment-interests staff that has almost every good thing happen to America in the percentage of employment. If you weren't blind, you could see people's cheerful pride on having better paying jobs and more opportunities to advance in life on account of his peerless energizing of employment in the USA. :woohoo:

Hahaha you're funny. Irony: The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

The true cost of creating jobs via Trump’s steel tariffs

Economists say Trump’s tariffs increased the price of steel products by 9 percent. However, steel users will pay an extra $650,000 for each job created, according to a recent study published by the Peterson Institute for International Economics.

That means American businesses are shelling out about $5.6 billion for more expensive domestic steel products. At best, estimates say all the extra money spent will add about 8,700 jobs across six to eight steel firms.

“In the short run, it’s clearly better for the steel industry to have tariffs. The question is how the industry responds in terms of efficiency and technology,” said Gary Clyde Hufbauer, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute.

Employment in the primary metals industry — which includes manufacturing of iron, steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other similar metals — has gradually decreased over the past two decades because of technological innovations that pushed production toward automation.

with British Steel circling the toilet and Ford laying off 10,000 workers world wide you should jump for joy -

Hahaha you're funny. Irony: The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

The true cost of creating jobs via Trump’s steel tariffs

Economists say Trump’s tariffs increased the price of steel products by 9 percent. However, steel users will pay an extra $650,000 for each job created, according to a recent study published by the Peterson Institute for International Economics.

That means American businesses are shelling out about $5.6 billion for more expensive domestic steel products. At best, estimates say all the extra money spent will add about 8,700 jobs across six to eight steel firms.

“In the short run, it’s clearly better for the steel industry to have tariffs. The question is how the industry responds in terms of efficiency and technology,” said Gary Clyde Hufbauer, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute.

Employment in the primary metals industry — which includes manufacturing of iron, steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other similar metals — has gradually decreased over the past two decades because of technological innovations that pushed production toward automation.
I'm not sorry. I have alleged stainless steel items manufactured in China that have a little rust problem here and there. I won't have to worry about buying junk any more with American workers. I doubt that of the billions of sturdy items American steel workers produce, there won't be no dumb junk that needs to be replace when the rust stains start soaking into marble counters and the grout on tiled floors.

You're a good sport, Blind Boo. Thanks for putting up with my silly little sayings. I only do it trying to make good sports laugh a little when Congress and their diatribal carryings on leave us so little to laugh at. :thup:

What Trump meant to say, thanks to Chuck Rosenberg, is that "Trump doesn't do cover ups well". It's time to hold this thug accountable.

Obstruction and cover up is in plain sight.

with British Steel circling the toilet and Ford laying off 10,000 workers world wide you should jump for joy -
Don't look at me, pal. I buy American Made trucks!

the US Congress is one of the pettiest collection of human beings on the face of the earth. power is measured by how fancy a car you have and how many TV appearances you make. no different than a teenage melodrama!

Pelosi is worth 33 million dollars. yet she spends 100 days a year on the road raising money. where are her tax returns?

It is still a free country so Pelosi can say what she likes. Speeches have consequences though, and calling cover up on the president assures a rough road to getting infrastructure or anything else done. She should have waited-unless that was the price for holding back impeachment.

Don't look at me, pal. I buy American Made trucks!

Ford isnt American made ?

dont tell that to Henry-

Pelosi is claiming the Dems own investigation - Mueller - was incompetent. This has to be the self-own of the century.

Pelosi is worth 33 million dollars. yet she spends 100 days a year on the road raising money. where are her tax returns?
You're a little shy on the latest Net worth: $120 million USD

I found this by loading "Nancy Pelosi net worth" into Bing! search engine.
It used to be in the neighborhood of $200 million. For some reason, the search engine also showed her husband, Paul Pelosi at the same amount, $120 million. I don't know if that's the norm, but recently I read papers were being sued for not splitting the assets of couples in news outlets. :dunno: So I'm not sure whether that reflects the net worth, if the couple benefits by Nancy Pelosi being worth less than 1/4 of a $billion or what.

I don't think the woman who walked into her first term with a million, which became the amount it is now. People profit with inside information. I know one Congressman who purchased several square miles of property by being first in line to a government land sell-off. Some sell off the land they purchase for a song and "earn" a Rock Star's ransom. ;)

Edit: my link was: Net worth of Nancy Pelosi - Bing

You're a little shy on the latest Net worth: $120 million USD

I found this by loading "Nancy Pelosi net worth" into Bing! search engine.
It used to be in the neighborhood of $200 million. For some reason, the search engine also showed her husband, Paul Pelosi at the same amount, $120 million. I don't know if that's the norm, but recently I read papers were being sued for not splitting the assets of couples in news outlets. :dunno: So I'm not sure whether that reflects the net worth, if the couple benefits by Nancy Pelosi being worth less than 1/4 of a $billion or what.

I don't think the woman who walked into her first term with a million, which became the amount it is now. People profit with inside information. I know one Congressman who purchased several square miles of property by being first in line to a government land sell-off. Some sell off the land they purchase for a song and "earn" a Rock Star's ransom. ;)

Edit: my link was: Net worth of Nancy Pelosi - Bing
my bad!

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

Typical dumbass liberal drama, cover up of what?
cause he didn't go along with the hoax? how can one cover up that which doesn't actually exist?
Hoax?

You don’t believe Vladimir Putin?

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

Trump was standing right next to him. If Trump disagreed with what Putin said, don’t you think he would’ve mentioned it?

Holy crap, you have a meme, get it over to Mueller right away....oh wait, it's too late. Dumbass.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

Typical dumbass liberal drama, cover up of what?
Felony Obstruction of Justice. Violations of Oath.
How come there's never any real proof, ya liar?
Almost a thousand former prosecutors signed their names to a document claiming there is real and sufficient proof. You disagree. I trust them instead of an anonymous partisan message board poster echoing Liar in Chief Trump's talking points. .

Yep, evidently you didn't believe Mueller either.

Pelosi is claiming the Dems own investigation - Mueller - was incompetent. This has to be the self-own of the century.
Pelosi is playing cat and mouse politics with the Americans and the US Constitution. The Democrat Congress shoved Mueller to the front with marching orders. She thinks he's incompetent because the facts revealed Donald Trump had no collusion and no obstruction. The facts she and Schumer provided will also show no obstruction and no collusion. They rejected this information formerly as a safety valve just in case President Trump was found innocent. It will take another election of Democrats ranting lies left and right about President Trump in a vain attempt to besmirch his name and make their followers "feel good."

It's another straw man to destroy an innocent man who was proven innocent by the House committee, the Senate Committee, The Mueller Report, and Attorney General Barr's final findings of all those Innocent of Collusion Paper Trails. He too found no evidence of collusion, no obstruction. President Trump has been telling us all along he was innocent.

This little conspiracy is just another stab in the dark since the Democrats will lose if they don't make a lot of noise before the next election which is close at hand now.

I think this nonsense should be postponed until after the election and a gag order put on the Democrat liars about any more garbage that was thrown aside based on less merit than the lie charges using verifiable information that was chosen over easily disproven information.

Last edited:

Can't wait for a few weeks. I am going to ASK YOU PERSONALLY, who/whom, was covering up what, lol!

Forum List

Back